What do you believe is the maximum potential of Somalia if we were to achieve peace and stability?

What do you believe is the maximum potential of our country if we were to achieve peace and stabilit

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

What do you believe is the maximum potential of Somalia if we were to achieve peace and stability? How far do you think we could go, and which countries on the continent do you think we would be competing with? Additionally, do you think our aspirations could include reaching a first-world status🤣, or is that more of a pipe dream? Considering that there are other countries on the continent that have had peace and stability for decades but never shown signs of coming close to a first-world status, if we look at it in a realistic way, which country in the world do you think Somalia would be similar to if the oil deal goes well, along with peace, stability, no corruption, and competent leaders were in power?

We're a nation lagging centuries behind others. While people vie for space colonization, we struggle with basic road paving. When I look at Somalia, I foresee a bleak future without peace. We possess oil we can't even drill for, for heaven's sake.i would be glad if we could reach Eritrea or Ethiopia in the next century.

There's no hope, all the meaningful intellectuals, true patriots, and politicians are long dead. What we are left with are crazed clan chauvinist, braindead propagandists, and facebook fanatics.

Whoever voted qatar. There's not a single "Qatar" on this entire continent. That should tell you enough :meleshame:
The world is changing quickly and will continue to change and become something that shocks everyone.

The coming era everything will be up for grabs it won't be what everyone expects where we all continue more or less as we are. The old assumptions we all have are outdated.

Now in that chaos, if as the OP says there is stability, no corruption and good governance there is nothing on earth that can stop Somalia.

This country needs a young dictator. Majority of todays politicians ought to be publicly executed if we being real.

Let me tell you bums something

If the right leadership is sent to Somalia best believe it would become a power so formidable that nations like the United States will finally have a rival and threat to it's hegemony

I as the president and @Khaemwaset as my right hand

There's no hope, all the meaningful intellectuals, true patriots, and politicians are long dead. What we are left with are crazed clan chauvinist, braindead propagandists, and facebook fanatics.
Somalia has only witnessed 30 years of anarchy yet you have all lost hope so quickly

China has had a century of pure humiliation and have lost 33 million of their people (which is comparable to Somalis around the world) to a massacre only 85 years ago and now they are neck and neck with the US militarily and economically

If China have made it then we most definitely can

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Voting Qatar is crazy🤣 I just checked the stats on how many Qataris there are compared to foreigners, and the number is insanely shocking. They are only 11.3% of 2,638,657 million. They are richer than rich! They've got the third-largest gas reserve in the world, only behind Russia and Iran, and only have a population of 298k. That's real laandheere lacag people underestimate how rich these peopl are🤣Allah truly blessed them with with rivers of unlimited cash Allahumma barik

Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

What do you believe is the maximum potential of Somalia if we were to achieve peace and stability? How far do you think we could go, and which countries on the continent do you think we would be competing with? Additionally, do you think our aspirations could include reaching a first-world status🤣, or is that more of a pipe dream? Considering that there are other countries on the continent that have had peace and stability for decades but never shown signs of coming close to a first-world status, if we look at it in a realistic way, which country in the world do you think Somalia would be similar to if the oil deal goes well, along with peace, stability, no corruption, and competent leaders were in power?

The New Qatar of Africa. Islam is not Secular democracy friendly.

We're a nation lagging centuries behind others. While people vie for space colonization, we struggle with basic road paving. When I look at Somalia, I foresee a bleak future without peace. We possess oil we can't even drill for, for heaven's sake.i would be glad if we could reach Eritrea or Ethiopia in the next century.

Quit trolling

:mjlaugh:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
🤔Oromo miya talow

Somalia can become a regional power in Africa and with Egypt, and it can even surpass it as well. We have the highest potential in the field of renewable energy, wind energy, oil and gas, and in the agricultural sector as well, and an important strategic location. In addition, we have untapped resources such as uranium and many others.IMG_1351.jpegIMG_1350.jpegIMG_1349.jpeg

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
low iq options, Somalia could become a massive I mean MASSIVE power having influence not only in east africa but all of sub saharan africa. We have the perfect resources to do so

Somalia has only witnessed 30 years of anarchy yet you have all lost hope so quickly

China has had a century of pure humiliation and have lost 33 million of their people (which is comparable to Somalis around the world) to a massacre only 85 years ago and now they are neck and neck with the US militarily and economically

If China have made it then we most definitely can
you're forgetting the fact Somalia is fervently a clan society. Clan allegiance is second to deen and the government is based on appeasing clans. 33 years and no advancement in terms of governance, stability, security and welfare. No formal reconciliation between clans has even happened, so you tell me how will we compete with even our neighbors?

Last edited:
you're forgetting the fact Somalia is fervently a clan society. Clan allegiance is second to deen and the government is based on appeasing clans. 33 years and no advancement in terms of governance, stability, security and welfare. No formal reconciliation between clans has even happened, so you tell me how will we compete with even our neighbors?
There are nations and groups who have suffered far worse than what you describe and came back

When you're at the bottom the only way to go is up

Trending