• Hawiye

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Majeerteen

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Isaaq

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Mareexaan

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • We still talking about this niggah (Thanks the choice sxb)

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

throughtout history, the only time somalis come together is when we are faced by a common foe,

right now that enemy are arabs and bantus, who intend to wipe us out,

if we spread propaganda and unite agianst these minorities, then maybe u will finally see a peaceful somalia
I'm more concerned about Arabs. Somalis are usually easily brainwashed if an Arab is involved as if they'd help in terms of Muslimnimo. Somalia's politicians are a joke in terms of dealing with Arabia. The twerking is too real.
We must cut ties with Arabia, and only form relations with nations who will benefit us entirely. Forming alliances with Egypt would mean forming relations based on common interests. Not because they're of Muslim origin.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
I'm more concerned about Arabs. Somalis are usually easily brainwashed if an Arab is involved as if they'd help in terms of Muslimnimo. Somalia's politicians are a joke in terms of dealing with Arabia. The twerking is too real.
We must cut ties with Arabia, and only form relations with nations who will benefit us entirely. Forming alliances with Egypt would mean forming relations based on common interests. Not because they're of Muslim origin.

exactly, its funny that somalis claim israel is some monster and we should never have ties with them, but i call on the bulllshit, as most arabs countries have ties with israel while keeping us down

we should seek our own independant path, and leave african union and the arab league, then maybe the brainwashing will stop

btw the people blaming clans fail to realise that all somali clans lead to one tribe, whats the point in killing each other when ur children will be ruled over by bantus and arabs

K

Kirei

Hawiye is the most obvious answer, need I say more.
bGAMCzU.gif

S

SOMACOON

exactly, its funny that somalis claim israel is some monster and we should never have ties with them, but i call on the bulllshit, as most arabs countries have ties with israel while keeping us down

we should seek our own independant path, and leave african union and the arab league, then maybe the brainwashing will stop

btw the people blaming clans fail to realise that all somali clans lead to one tribe, whats the point in killing each other when ur children will be ruled over by bantus and arabs
I'd form relations with Israel before signing sheets with the Arabs. All kaftan aside. This is politics. We just tryna benefit our people.

S

SOMACOON

tumblr_n2aihc4Puc1sgbtl8o1_500.gif

I've officially come out of the qabiil closet:ayaanswag:
My gender will remain a mystery to most though

Its an honor to have cracked the code. Alxm.
May I take a shot at your gender? I'm feeling lucky

S

SOMACOON

Isaaq and Mareexaan are tied for the corruption. :lolbron:
If we moved to Waqooyi and joined forces, we'd become a nation within 6 months. :leon:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Lets be honest. Which clan seeked power and decided to overthrow the Barre government?

(Majeerteen)
After destroying hope for Somalia, what have they offered for this great nation?
Abdullahi Yusuf almost sold the Indian Ocean to the Habasha, and the Hawiyes chased them out of Muqdisho the moment Bare fell.

That being said.
What can we do to accomplish prosperity in Somalia?
Should we divide and govern ourselves or should a central government monitor states within Somalia?

marexaan used the countries armed forces to take power from a democratic government och implemented Marehan-Ogaden-Allaince and from there the country went straight to hell so stop trying to blame MJs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending