What books are you currently reading?

was reading this yesterday, it's a lightnovel, don't judge please 💀💀
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and here is my recent book list, the second book is rather interesting but quite long. It's written by a south sudanese author and delves into the national identity crisis among sudanese people and the history between the arab and non-arab interactions in the country, only read the first 20% of the book so far I think but I recommend it
Screenshot_20230601_000949_Moon+ Reader.jpg

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I am reading Ethics by Spinoza.

I am using this website to help me comprehend some of these concepts. It’s not an easy read but I enjoy it so far.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I remember he was in the Peru elections back when Pedro Castillo was running and ended up winning. I heard about him. What do you think of the book, how is it?
I know nothing of the author. I know the book is about property rights, organized land registration and how land quickly becomes an asset if protected. That will in turn increase wealth. I've always believed lack of land reform is one of the main problems in Somalia. I'm only a few chapters in but it's an easy read and dense with examples of how it was done in the US and England.

Im currently reading all the books in brandon sanderson's cosmere/universe that are out right now while I'm traveling.

I haven't read a novel in years but I was intrigued by this connected universe of books. Have any of you guys read any of his books?

Snapchat-2070811091.jpg
Snapchat-817143975.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on the third book of the storm light archive I'll go back to the mistborn books after finishing the 4th book.
nice, i would have read warbreaker b4 words of radiance because nightblood is introduced. Mistborn gives you a better grasp of shards early on, Mistborn secret history is a must after u finish the trilogy, it probably has the most amount of content about the cosmere.

nice, i would have read warbreaker b4 words of radiance because nightblood is introduced. Mistborn gives you a better grasp of shards early on, Mistborn secret history is a must after u finish the trilogy, it probably has the most amount of content about the cosmere.
I was confused for a lot of the first book when it came to all the comere related stuff but it started unraveling as it went on.

What's going on with the whole desolation and voidbringers what's with all the reluctance from honour and his spren in helping the humans?