what are your thoughts on punishment for apostasy in islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone believes their religion is the best and the right one, just like you believe Islam is.

Islam is the only religion on Miracles, Miracles that are happening right now. It's the correct religion and Alhamdulilah I was born into it. Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, and other religions just talk about the past and the road to righteousness, but our religion talks about the future, and that's where it has an upper hand over the others. The biggest miracle predicted by the prophet is the poor Bedouin's building the tallest buildings (Burj Khalifa, Jeddah Tower, Azerbaijan Tower). Also the prophet predicted their would be a king with a strong army who will invade Constantinople, that was Mehmet 2nd, a 21 year old King of the Ottoman Empire who invaded the City, and it's modern day Istanbul. People like you, are just the kind of people that want to 'Fit In' your a snake, Shirk committing, Prick.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Islam is the only religion on Miracles, Miracles that are happening right now. It's the correct religion and Alhamdulilah I was born into it. Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, and other religions just talk about the past and the road to righteousness, but our religion talks about the future, and that's where it has an upper hand over the others. The biggest miracle predicted by the prophet is the poor Bedouin's building the tallest buildings (Burj Khalifa, Jeddah Tower, Azerbaijan Tower). Also the prophet predicted their would be a king with a strong army who will invade Constantinople, that was Mehmet 2nd, a 21 year old King of the Ottoman Empire who invaded the City, and it's modern day Istanbul. People like you, are just the kind of people that want to 'Fit In' your a snake, Shirk committing, Prick.

At least we have beautiful grills :DDDDD You jelly hombre?
christian.jpg

Quran is always on a higher level compared to bukhari. They cannot be compared. Quran is believed to never had changed since its relevation. Saheeh bukhari is a collection of ahadith which was collected by bukhari. He brought together over 600,000 ahadith and chosed between 2000-3000 ahadith to include it in his saheeh. One of the conditions for a hadeeth to be sahih is that it does not contradict the quran. So why is the hadith considered authentic when the quran says there is no compulsion in religion. I think that the scholars think that this verse is only applied to non muslims who never had converted to islam. Even though i see that carrying the death penalty for apostasy brings in harmful sequences both into the society and outsidethe society and it wont bring much good. It will discourage muslims with doubts in their faith to clear their doubts with a scholar. And it would cause hesitation to those who wants convert to islam. I wonder what will be the reaction of muslims if other countries with different faiths carried similar punishments for those who wanted to leave that faith for islam.this will create war and conflicts. Thus i feel it just doesnt sound right carrying out the death penalty againts apostates. I believe freedom in religion so that the muslims and the non muslims can live together with harmony and peace.

Last edited:
@BigGus You mean the thing that's only ever brought up by terrorists and right-wing Islamophobes. Don't quote or @ me again.

This is the problem. @Samawada is actually 100% right that there is no compulsion and lakum diiinakum waliya diin is a true ayaat in the Quran but your Sahih Bukhaari hadith is also true, hence why there are so many contradictions in Islam.

Many Muslims wanna take a liberal stance and interpretation of Islam because they are nice people and don't wanna hurt anybody while other knuckleheads have a thirst for blood.

Christianity is exactly the same. There are some horrible Christians in the US who spew vile hate and there are some nice Christians who just wanna feed the poor and be nice to people. And both .can point to the Bible to support their actions.

Except there is no contradiction. The Quraan is infallible not hadith. And despite all your hate, you can't get the Quraan to agree with your self-victimization. f*ck off.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Take a chill pill @Samawada It's only my opinion man.

And yes all holy books, including the Quran is full of contradictions. Orod cirka so jibi if you don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts