what are your thoughts on punishment for apostasy in islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Then, since the hadiths are not accurate according to you, I'm guessing you don' take them serious. So, you're one of those Quranist?

I did not say that, I believe that Hadith have to support the Quran because Allah's words have a seal on them.

@BigGus I chose the revealed word of Allah. It doesn't mean we don't value you Hadith but undeniable which we're supposed to value more. Undeniable and 100% supported by Hadith and Quraan.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari (4:52:260)

No mental gymnastics required mate.

This is the problem. @Samawada is actually 100% right that there is no compulsion and lakum diiinakum waliya diin is a true ayaat in the Quran but your Sahih Bukhaari hadith is also true, hence why there are so many contradictions in Islam.

Many Muslims wanna take a liberal stance and interpretation of Islam because they are nice people and don't wanna hurt anybody while other knuckleheads have a thirst for blood.

Christianity is exactly the same. There are some horrible Christians in the US who spew vile hate and there are some nice Christians who just wanna feed the poor and be nice to people. And both .can point to the Bible to support their actions.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
I hope my atheist brothers and sisters in the backwards, impoverished and hellhole Ummah nations make their way to safety in the West.

Let those bastards kill each other. We are all protected in the West

me too bro i am a waaqist so i don't know why somalis who used to believe in waaq want to kill me

maman waaq

:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::draketf:

out of all the things in the world you could have become, from a pretentious atheist to an an AJ you picked Christianity, are you sure it wasn't group pressure or trying to ''fit in'' that made you convert.
islam is an inferior rip off of waqism,christianity,judaism and arab culture it is not a religion it is a cult

maman waaq

Please don't troll. I don't wana read hate filled comments about my diin... dhaaanks >,,<

I don't know how to feel about it :zhqjlmx:

I have a friend who became christian. I enjoy her company. Not only does she work hard, but she somewhat makes life seem simple. She has that just do it attitude. The other day we were trying to eat lunch at this new place. We assumed the food was halal because my other friend also bought lunch from there (hes mulims). She quickly disappeared and when she came back she told me how she felt bit dodgy about the place and went to find out if the food was really halal and it turned out to be not. She eats anything. I was touched at how she went out of her way to find it out for me.

She would prolly be executed for leaving the diinta and it would really upset me... or maybe I understood it wrong?... i dunno what to think.... usually I mind my own business... I judge no one.... and I have nothing to do with whatever any person wants to do...

islam needs reformation like christianity for it to survive the next century or fifty years

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
To be honest, I don't get Muslims who convert to Christianity, it's just those kind of people who just want to fit in, and get away from how bad muslims are portrayed today. But ex Muslim to atheist is something I can understand, just one of those confused fellows.

And I don't get Christians and atheists who converts to Islam
:hehehe:

And I don't get Christians and atheists who converts to Islam
:hehehe:

Islam is a religion on miracles, the prophet predicted so many miracles that are happening right now. The other reason why you don't get Muslim converts is because of the khat, it disllusioned you.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Islam is a religion on miracles, the prophet predicted so many miracles that are happening right now. The other reason why you don't get Muslim converts is because of the khat, it disllusioned you.

Everyone believes their religion is the best and the right one, just like you believe Islam is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending