Western "scientific" claims are not fact but Ideologically driven

Whatever makes you sleep good at night
My Somali hillbilly friend.

71qd+-ZmzmL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Akhi I agree with you on those aspects but we have to give white people credit where credit is due.

All those technological advances and innovation in the last 3 centuries belongs to them.

take the good leave the bad

What happened with this generation? Somali elders used to go out if their way to marry someone from a different qabil but now it’s trendy to go after your little cousins lol.

What happened with this generation? Somali elders used to go out if their way to marry someone from a different qabil but now it’s trendy to go after your little cousins lol.

We are truly living in times of Idiocracy, Somali Neanderthals who want to hump their cousins even though there are more women on Earth then men, the number one super power America ruled by what i can only describe as a cross breed between a Alpaca and a baboon who's scientific idea to fight Covid-19 is to inject disinfectant into our body and stick UV light up our asses

East africa looking like a scene out of the movie Mummy, besieged by the locust plague walee wa yaab what a time to be alive!

idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

We are truly living in times of Idiocracy, Somali Neanderthals who want to hump their cousins even though there are more women on Earth then men, the number one super power America ruled by what i can only describe as a cross breed between a Alpaca and a baboon who's scientific idea to fight Covid-19 is to inject disinfectant into our body and stick UV light up our asses

East africa looking like a scene out of the movie Mummy, besieged by the locust plague walee wa yaab what a time to be alive!

View attachment 111836

lol you’re telling me. I used to tell my enemies “drink bleach”, but now the president of the United states is advising them to do that it no longer has a sting.

it’s all gone belly up but I can honestly say pre-9/11 was a wonderful time to live in this earth. At least we got to experience that. Cheers.

I have nothing against any type of marriage. If you fall in love with someone and want to marry them, may they be your first cousin, a woman 30 years older than you or a person of the same sex, please do so because I don't care. However, bringing kids into a marriage is a whole other topic. It has been scientifically proven that there are higher chances of birth defects caused by first cousin marriages, and some may argue that the chances are the same as when a woman over 40 has a child.

The real problem is when there's inbreeding for several generations, that's when you get a bunch of Habsburg lookin ass kids. As inbreeding continues along the line, the chances of birth defects just keep increasing. Some Somali families have inbreeding go way back, if you come from a family like that, where you grandparents were first cousins and shit, you probably shouldn't have kids with you first cousin.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You want to marry your cousin that bad :chrisfreshhah: we all know it causes birth defects.
I have nothing against any type of marriage. If you fall in love with someone and want to marry them, may they be your first cousin, a woman 30 years older than you or a person of the same sex, please do so because I don't care. However, bringing kids into a marriage is a whole other topic. It has been scientifically proven that there are higher chances of birth defects caused by first cousin marriages, and some may argue that the chances are the same as when a woman over 40 has a child.

The real problem is when there's inbreeding for several generations, that's when you get a bunch of Habsburg lookin ass kids. As inbreeding continues along the line, the chances of birth defects just keep increasing. Some Somali families have inbreeding go way back, if you come from a family like that, where you grandparents were first cousins and shit, you probably shouldn't have kids with you first cousin.
There are just as much if not morre disabled children born to parents who are not cousins. Besides this has only become an issue for the west because it is xalal in Islam. If it was made xaram, these same westerners would have promoted cousin marriages

They want to make the xalal become xaram and make the xaram become xalal:manny:

I think intramarriage is a hit or miss. They can all have really good features like you said, or they can all inherit the same deformity.

a lot of people think its marrying your cousin that deforms you, when deformities only occur when the same gene overlaps in both parents. This csn happen with non cousins in the same ethnicity too (jews, and tay sachs)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think intramarriage is a hit or miss. They can all have really good features like you said, or they can all inherit the same deformity.

a lot of people think its marrying your cousin that deforms you, when deformities only occur when the same gene overlaps in both parents. This csn happen with non cousins in the same ethnicity too (jews, and tay sachs)
The thing even if we go by the claim that cousin marriage causes deformity, deformites are still very high in the west where they dont practise cousin marriage

There claims are only Anti Islam, nothing else:yacadiim:

The thing even if we go by the claim that cousin marriage causes deformity, deformites are still very high in the west where they dont practise cousin marriage

There claims are only Anti Islam, nothing else:yacadiim:

you know, now that I think about it deformities are most common where there is toxic nuclear waste (india, iraq, parts of africa)

I definitely don't think its healthy cousins to keep marrying each other every generation though. One time is fine because there are enough genes between the two, but the more they do it less genes= higher chance of dominate congenital condition gene!

There are just as much if not morre disabled children born to parents who are not cousins.

Obviously there are more disabled kids born of non-cousin parents because there are less cousin marriages in the world than non-cousin. Cousin marriages account for around 20 percent of all marriages. What am saying is that there is higher CHANCES of deformity in children born to cousins.

Obviously there are more disabled kids born of non-cousin parents because there are less cousin marriages in the world than non-cousin. Cousin marriages account for around 20 percent of all marriages. What am saying is that there is higher CHANCES of deformity in children born to cousins.
The chance of it is really tiny, unless they've been "keeping it in the family" for generations like the royals do. another thing is, I think what we've been atrributing to cousin marriage (high deformities in arabs and pakistanis) is actually the cause of toxic environment. especially the middle east

Trending