Western "scientific" claims are not fact but Ideologically driven

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Warya i dont support any of em not gay marriage and not cousin marriage why do we have to chose one and why support cousin marriage just because the west condemns it?
Cousin marriage was made xalal in the Quran. If it was harmful, it would have been banned just like alcohol. You may not prefer it yourself but westerners like to come for cousin marriage with false bogus claims of birth defects which there is no evidence :francis:

Cousin marriage was made xalal in the Quran. If it was harmful, it would have been banned just like alcohol. You may not prefer it yourself but westerners like to come for cousin marriage with false bogus claims of birth defects which there is no evidence :francis:

No no i am telling you no need to support that.
But you are right if it was between gay marriage and cousin of course cousin is more right just dont encourage it , my two cents :kobeok:

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
Would you allow your son to marry their cousin aka your brother/sister’s daughter :ohlord:
Incest is not wincest sxb
Stop being such a xaasid we live in the west they should choose who they want to marry

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Another thing is polygamy. It funny how the west allows gay marriage because its legally consenting adults entering into a contract but draws the line on more than 2 legally consenting adults entering into a social contract. 2 women can marry each other although their is literally no point to is as they cant procreate but god forbid a man wants to have 2 wives. Even from an evolutonary perspective, early man werent monogamous and would spread their seed among many many women so even their own worlview contradicts them.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Many Somalis here and in the real world regurgitate western ideology that has no evidence or foundation. These ideas if challenged, can be proven to be nothing more than theory that is used to undermine the truth and push an agenda. I'll give you guys some examples

In the west, cousin marriage is illegal and criminalised while an abomination such as Gay marriage is encouraged, supported and taught. They teach you in school about this fake gay gene and that you are born gay, even tho there is no evidence anyone is born gay. It is a lifestyle choice. If the west truly believe in Laws of nature, homosexuality defies such a thing. This can easily be debunked from scientific perspective.

As for cousin marriages, there is no evidence of deformity occurring because. In fact you will notice that the less people marry out, the healthier they are and those who have been to Somaliya can testify. Regions were a single sub clan live have better features.

Another example is the endorsement of promiscuity of teenagers but forbid marriage at that age. In the west, a 13 year old can have sex but marriage is not allowed. What kind of lunacy is this. You either criminalise it or allow marriage. It is known through various research and studies that promiscuous ppl can not bond, very high chance of cheating and higher chance of divorce. Children from such ppl usually suffer under poverty, increasing crime and instability.

There is another example I want to share aswell. The theory of evolution and specifically, macro evolution. There is not one single observable example of a species that changes into another. This is an outright lie yet is promoted. These ideas in the west are no different to the Jewish belief that God chose them, thereby making up stories to back their claim. Atheist also follow the same modus operandi and have made up their own creation story

Western beliefs are based on emotions and ideology, not science or facts
I agree with everything but this.

Regions were a single sub clan live have better features.

Regions were sub sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clan live and marry from each other are aesthetically the most displeasing.

Just look at this video.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Another thing is polygamy. It funny how the west allows gay marriage because its legally consenting adults entering into a contract but draws the line on more than 2 legally consenting adults entering into a social contract. 2 women can marry each other although their is literally no point to is as they cant procreate but god forbid a man wants to have 2 wives. Even from an evolutonary perspective, early man werent monogamous and would spread their seed among many many women so even their own worlview contradicts them.
Definitely, how did I miss that one. Its proven fact that men are not designed to be with 1 woman. This actually goes against the natural design of the man. Men are indeed made to be polygamous and were polygamous upto until 70 years ago :yacadiim:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Regions were sub sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clan live and marry from each other are aesthetically the most displeasing.

Just look at this video.
These are Reer magal sxb with terrible diet and lifestyle

. In Baadiyo, in isolated areas, ppl look better :hmm:

Just look at this video.
Facts wallahi that’s why southern people who border ten thousand different clans look better than an average Mudugian

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Keep shagging your cousins at least some of us are trying to diversify our genes and marry as far as possible. Cousin shaggers you’re free to do what whatever you want to do. Peace

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
Keep shagging your cousins at least some of us are trying to diversify our genes and marry as far as possible. Cousin shaggers you’re free to do what whatever you want to do. Peace
you can marry abu tyrone we won't judge:silanyolaugh:

Many Somalis here and in the real world regurgitate western ideology that has no evidence or foundation. These ideas if challenged, can be proven to be nothing more than theory that is used to undermine the truth and push an agenda. I'll give you guys some examples

In the west, cousin marriage is illegal and criminalised while an abomination such as Gay marriage is encouraged, supported and taught. They teach you in school about this fake gay gene and that you are born gay, even tho there is no evidence anyone is born gay. It is a lifestyle choice. If the west truly believe in Laws of nature, homosexuality defies such a thing. This can easily be debunked from scientific perspective.

As for cousin marriages, there is no evidence of deformity occurring because. In fact you will notice that the less people marry out, the healthier they are and those who have been to Somaliya can testify. Regions were a single sub clan live have better features.

Another example is the endorsement of promiscuity of teenagers but forbid marriage at that age. In the west, a 13 year old can have sex but marriage is not allowed. What kind of lunacy is this. You either criminalise it or allow marriage. It is known through various research and studies that promiscuous ppl can not bond, very high chance of cheating and higher chance of divorce. Children from such ppl usually suffer under poverty, increasing crime and instability.

There is another example I want to share aswell. The theory of evolution and specifically, macro evolution. There is not one single observable example of a species that changes into another. This is an outright lie yet is promoted. These ideas in the west are no different to the Jewish belief that God chose them, thereby making up stories to back their claim. Atheist also follow the same modus operandi and have made up their own creation story

Western beliefs are based on emotions and ideology, not science or facts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending