Western-Foreign Funded anti-Islamic Sexual Bill is Back

Hamzza

VIP
No, he is just Muslim and Islamic law states that people can marry after puberty like much of the world and your grandparents. 18 is an arbitrary number made up in the West.
>You can't marry a 17-year-old girl
>You can marry 18 years old girl
All because Gaalo said so in a Muslim country.

There isn't really any tangible difference between 17 and 18 years old girls.

Hamzza

VIP
We need more women in the parliament.. Males have dominated the Somali politics for how long now? Do you see any changes or developments in Somalia?
Tbh, the 30% quota already creates massive problems. Somali clans are not willing to nominate women for their positions in the parliament because married women are most of the time biased for the clan of their husbands and children. This is a problem the Organizations who are pushing for this quota are not willing to acknowledge.

Hamzza

VIP
If you had a 16 year old sister would you allow her to marry a 26 year old man ?
It depends on the parents, some parents consider their over 20 girls child and others consider their 15-year-old girl to be ready for marriage.

I don't think any Muslim will have a problem with that. If your 16-year-old sister/daughter is in love with 26 years old boy & wants to marry him and you find the boy suitable to her, so be it, why will you object to it?

Last edited:
If you had a 16 year old sister would you allow her to marry a 26 year old man ?
If she was mature enough and if the man was a good man I do not see the problem
Stop imposing your westen morals on me, in the future it will be frowned upon for anyone under 25 to have sex because "peoples brains only fully mature at 25", then I will be called a wierdo if I think anyone under 25 should have sex

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If she was mature enough and if the man was a good man I do not see the problem
Stop imposing your westen morals on me, in the future it will be frowned upon for anyone under 25 to have sex because "peoples brains only fully mature at 25", then I will be called a wierdo if I think anyone under 25 should have sex

You guys shit on western laws and morals while being refugees in the west. The west has a better life standard than any muslim country which is why they all run there. Keep deluding yourself

Also you're sick person if you would allow your 16 year old sister to marry a 26 year old man.

You guys shit on western laws and morals while being refugees in the west. The west has a better life standard than any muslim country which is why they all run there. Keep deluding yourself

Also you're sick person if you would allow your 16 year old sister to marry a 26 year old man.
Im in the west because I was born in the west, the west having alot of wealth and some good safety laws does not equate to everything in the west being good.
The west doesn't say commiting zinaa is bad or cheating on your wife or homosexuality, yet we all know in the ideal government all these things would be illegal. Your futile arguments make 0 sense to me

I'm a sick person? Guess what, while you guys all delay the age children can get married, you have an influx of children who release their sexual desires through masturbation zina p0rn and khaniis behaviour, in my opinion the west is the sick one, they promote zinaa and but say marriage and having kids is bad, they have no problem with children having sex(This is a fact and I learnt it in safeguarding courses) but only have a problem when an adult has sex with an under 18 year old.

You have been too brainwashed by the west, also not everyone over the age of 18 may be mature enough to have sex even by western standards, some peoples brains develop really late, and your saying that is moral, 18 is an arbitrary number, what matters is the individual person

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

If you prefer non-Islamic law over Islamic law, you are a kaffir.

"If he prefers the rule of falsehood to the rule of Allaah, whether this is in absolute terms or just in a few matters. Allaah says: “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [al-Maa’idah 5:50]"

btw just because you live in a particular place doesn't mean you have to prostrate to the people there. prostrate to Allah, not to humans. if you put obedience to them over obedience then you are actually worshipping them. you can just be nice to your neighbors, you don't have to worship them.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If you prefer non-Islamic law over Islamic law, you are a kaffir.

"If he prefers the rule of falsehood to the rule of Allaah, whether this is in absolute terms or just in a few matters. Allaah says: “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [al-Maa’idah 5:50]"

btw just because you live in a particular place doesn't mean you have to prostrate to the people there. prostrate to Allah, not to humans. if you put obedience to them over obedience then you are actually worshipping them. you can just be nice to your neighbors, you don't have to worship them.
Where do you live in the west ? Book a trip and live what you preach

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Where do you live in the west ? Book a trip and live what you preach

I don't really talk about my personal life with people I don't know. But whatever it is I have going on in my personal life makes no difference in regards to whether what I said is true or not.

More social engineering attempts from the West. They have created this story now to justify more "mental health" NGO's and will try to flood the country with experimental and destructive psych drugs.

More social engineering attempts from the West. They have created this story now to justify more "mental health" NGO's and will try to flood the country with experimental and destructive psych drugs.

Yeah bro the after effects of civil war and shadow khawarij regimes are just the white mans western liberal ideas :mjlol:

You are a al shabaab propagandist bot

Also keep an eye out on attempts to create a Government sponsored "Mufti" or council the same way it was created in Middle Eastern countries as a Government tool.

All well known Somali Imams/Scholars/Sheikhs speak out against the foreign funded al shabaab that is currently being eradicated, they are only used as an excuse for more long-term and sinister plots of reform/control. Similar to how they were created and funded to justify occupying Somalia.

Trending