:camby:

Sift the sand, get the back hand

Dip in ice, pay the price

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shut up @Bahal state your religion.

Yeah that's what I thought you "I have to decline answering to that personal question" nigga.:camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Shut up @Bahal state your religion.

Yeah that's what I thought you "I have to decline answering to that personal question" nigga.:camby:

I'm not ajanabi, so y'all don't have to worry about As Long As He's Muslim™®©* with me

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Im not married you dumb loser. Why are you in rage over who other women marry? What is it to you? Did your wife leave you for a Tyrone?

I'm very observant, ive noticed you only pop up when interracial marriages come up

:damn:

The interracial Luis

:damn:

They're not married.

when a somali woman dates or marries non somali its like shes left the community, i know alot of guys who have ajnabi girlfriends/wives and they still attached to their roots and proud to be somali, women are fickle.

She's wearing dirac at an aroos. How much more proud of her culture can she be? Does she need to be eating hilib arri also to satisfy you? :rollseyes:

Bohol

VIP
If they are not married he is her boyfriend. Since when was it okay to bring Tyrone boyfriends to Somali weddings... that is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending