West african nigga marries Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's wearing dirac at an aroos. How much more proud of her culture can she be? Does she need to be eating hilib arri also to satisfy you? :rollseyes:[/QUOTE]

Yes guys she is wearing a Dirac and that's more important than sh
LOL, Somalis only make a scene when one of them marry Madows. With all other races they seem to be fine.
I only go off if she isn't wearing a Dirac because that shows a lack of respect for our culture.

image.jpeg
All these women defending this race traitor

:camby:

Once you go fufu, you worth doo doo

Sift the sand, get the back hand

Dip in ice, pay the price

Are you ok with this half Ethiopian midget to insult every Somali women? Your mum daughter aunt? Why no guy stands up when your Somali women got insulted?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We're talking about a specific subset of Somali women with an interracial fetish dubiously justified by religion.

We're talking about a specific subset of Somali women with an interracial fetish dubiously justified by religion.
But you Somali men do not stand up when this midget insulted Somalis women which mean inside each of you believe that his mum daughter sister aunt are cheap and clean. Not once someone stood up for that shit. No wonder our girls are raped in back home.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali women in this context means those women who chose to contribute to the demise of the Somali people through their womb.

This is genocide.

Hubble

VIP
That's not her wedding and if he's not her husband she has guts bringing him to someone else's wedding. I'll assume they're married and that they're at a family wedding. Have fun and f*ck anyone who attacks her, ma walaalkooda ayeey ka diiday.

@Bahal but that midget who came from Bangkok of Africa dared to insult Somali women daily by that "clean and cheap"and used term a different times and no Somali here stood up to him. Please do not feel insult from India again.

Hubble

VIP
Somali women in this context means those women who chose to contribute to the demise of the Somali people through their womb.

This is genocide.

Public housing is genocide, drug dealing is genocide, alcoholism is genocide, khaat is genocide, qabyaalad is genocide, wahabbism is genocide, tahriib is genocide, war is genocide, genocide is genocide. Of all the things killing us you choose to focus on a woman married to someone who isn't Somali. To be fair judging from the hatred I see on these boards and on facebook towards Somali women from Somali men I say congratulations to anyone who marries out as long as it's not Arab or Habeshi I don't care. Cheap and clean, ma asturno, qabiil X ah waaye etc etc who needs that in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts