West african nigga marries Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It is because Somalis are laissez-faire when it comes to their women, if we were maniacs like Arabs or Desis this would never be an issue. Coupled with the civil war, low self esteem, ironically feminism and Salafism, we have a perfect storm for buss it wide open.

:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It is because Somalis are laissez-faire when it comes to their women, if we were maniacs like Arabs or Desis this would never be an issue. Coupled with the civil war, low self esteem, ironically feminism and Salafism, we have a perfect storm for buss it wide open.

:chrisfreshhah:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hubble

VIP
I'm not a sexist.

It's just a fact that Somali women disproportionately buss it open for random nikkas.

From the Salafis to the SJWs, many of our women in the diaspora are self loathing Somalis who'll do everything to distance themselves from Somalinimo, up to and including being some randoms baby momma.

#AshyAbdis fighting back

Maybe they want to be themselves instead of being told who be by their in laws and husbands 'because naag Somali / naag qabiil X / naag Land X baad tahey'. All this pressure and none of them are about excelling in your career or travelling or anything fun. There's hardly any fun being Somali these days because everyone is a pantomime Somali. We lost our way (and contact) a log time ago (40 or so years ago) and we're creating new rules about our identity all the time. Like you have a definition of Somali but the next man down has another definition and the one after that another definition, and you're all fervent supporters of each unwritten ideology. You should all let women be themselves and treat them like they're special instead of taking them for granted and maybe Somali women wouldn't run from you all. Also it's mainly FOBs who want to be Indian/Arab in culture who ruin it for you.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just think Somalis should stick to their own, and shun the foolish among us who fell for the interracial meme whether they be SJW or Salafi.

It should start with ever parent instilling a sense of pride in their children, that despite our current predicament we are a proud people who historically resisted all outsiders whilst being surrounded by hordes of enemies who would see us dead.

It is a self esteem issue more than anything else in all honesty.

We insult specific Somali women who blacken, often literally, the integrity and value of real Somali women. Nobody likes to see their countrywomen with outsiders, not cadaans, not Asians, not Arabs, etc.

It's a natural reaction.

This!

Afkaaga caano lagu qabey. The only ethnic group where an unemployed convict kafir can grow his beard, pull his pants above his ankle and marry & divorce 2 or more females from the same masjid. Allah maxay magaceeni dhulka kurideen:francis:

Hablaha laga gabyi jirey "...geesteeya mooyeen, geyi kale majooga..." So foking embarrassing wallahi :ohlord:

Hubble

VIP
I just think Somalis should stick to their own, and shun the foolish among us who fell for the interracial meme whether they be SJW or Salafi.

It should start with ever parent instilling a sense of pride in their children, that despite our current predicament we are a proud people who historically resisted all outsiders whilst being surrounded by hordes of enemies who would see us dead.

It is a self esteem issue more than anything else in all honesty.

You make it seem like they married Mussolini, Prince William, Kenyans or Habeshi. Those women are proud Somalis who instilled pride in their children.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@KowDheh when you're accosted by a Greek Cypriot who recently converted in prison, you know who to blame and it ain't ashy abdis

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Hubble

VIP
@KowDheh when you're accosted by a Greek Cypriot who recently converted in prison, you know who to blame and it ain't ashy abdis

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Qurba joog are fucked up like that too though. They don't know the dhaqan or the language and they're filling the prisons for joining ISIS or the local gang. Tomatoe tomato, it's like asking of she'd rather have a big forehead kid or a big nose kid. Just the other day a Ashy Abdiyare who hadn't even grown a beard yet asked me if I wanted some weed. I saw him today and he had a whole gang of Somali dealers with him, all wearing a tuuto sets that have been put through the machine way too many times and I just knew they had no father's in their lives.

Lool most of the gaalo Somali aren't even gaal they jus succumb to desires and doesn't wanna feel guilty :lol: I call it lost in the sauce. intu nolosha kayara dhacay oo khamri kadherga ayuu leeyahay ilaahi majiro. War adeero iska fariiso caagaas aya kuwaaalay

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Falling for the distractions and divide and conquer, we were supposed to present a united front

:angryman:

Hubble

VIP
Falling for the distractions and divide and conquer, we were supposed to present a united front

:angryman:

Tell that to Barre, Aideed, SNM, Yusuf, Indhacade, Godane, Turki and the nutcases who shoot dead minimum three Somalis a day on a good day.

waraabe

Your superior
Tell that to Barre, Aideed, SNM, Yusuf, Indhacade, Godane, Turki and the nutcases who shoot dead minimum three Somalis a day on a good day.

Annoying why are you mentioning only snm you qabiil ridden rotten .

Snm were fighting for all somali.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I was talking to my nikkas.

This ain't about politics or religion, this is about the Committee for the Promotion of Somali Values and Prevention of Buss It Wide Open Syndrome.

Hubble

VIP

This ain't about politics or religion, this is about the Committee for the Promotion of Somali Values and Prevention of Buss It Wide Open Syndrome.

What about buss your head wide open syndrome?

Bust Wide Open Syndrome siilaanyolaugh

Kowdhe out here like
#B.W.OSiilMatters:fittytousand:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts