West African Christian man verbally attacks Somali woman for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Sometimes you branch of to atheism, sometimes you call yourself a non-practicing Muslim? Stay consistent.

I've never branched to atheism. I've said that I've been leaning more and more towards agnosticism but I'm still a very proud non practicing muslim. You stay consistent with keeping tracks on my posts.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I've never branched to atheism. I've said that I've been leaning more and more towards agnosticism but I'm still a very proud non practicing muslim. You stay consistent with keeping tracks on my posts.
Nah, I'm good.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm not bothered by it, but I don't agree with it. Niqaab isn't compulsory in Islam but some Muslim women choose to wear it and I have much respect for them.

You can vote against it and others can vote for it. However, if a woman wears a bikini outside I don't see why women who choose to cover up should be discriminated against simply for their choice of attire.

Believe it or not, they go about their daily lives just like you do. They go to university/college, work, drive, take their children to school etc. They own their own businesses and people always stare and are curious so they do interact with others and allay their fears or correct their misconceptions. I've worked with a few myself. When it's necessary they take their niqaab off.

Nudity is banned in most countries. Nude beaches are allowed but you won't see nudity on general beaches. Why shouldn't the same laws apply for Niqabs? Their both polar to each other.

Salih

Move right or get left
What did you advice me last night? Did you not call me indolent for posting on here? And yet here you are.
I believe what I'm posting has benefit. And I didn't call you indolent for posting on here, stop lying. I adviced you to avoid indolence in general (I.e. whatever you consider to be indolence).

That's not what you said in your previous post. They're all a bunch of hypocrites baa tiri, so which is it sxb?
I don't like extremists in genral they're either potential Isis or hypocrts look at salih and crazy wadad part time shaikh part time playa. I only trust normal people. Are you normal?

Nudity is banned in most countries. Nude beaches are allowed but you won't see nudity on general beaches. Why shouldn't the same laws apply for Niqabs? Their both polar to each other.

Not sure how you can compare indecent exposure and wearing niqaab. Do you deem the niqaab indecent?

Nudist beaches are for those who lead a naturist lifestyle and not everyone wants to be exposed to that for religious or other moral reasons.

The niqaab is a religious attire observed by a few out of their own volition.

Yes, there have been incidents wear it's been misused by a callous few, but should it be banned for that reason alone?

Before that, the niqaab was hardly an issue apart from a few radical feminists shouting about its oppressiveness.

Salih

Move right or get left
Why would you assume that I'm indolent? I work night shifts and sometimes I'm up for 24 hours straight at work.
You have no evidence to back up your claim that 'I was assuming you are/were being indolent'. It was a general advice subhanallah.

I don't like extremists in genral they're either potential Isis or hypocrts look at salih and crazy wadad part time shaikh part time playa. I only trust normal people. Are you normal?

Who decides what's normal? You accused all niqaabis of being hypocrites or oppressed, do you think that's fair? Bal adiga is miisaan horta.

I don't like extremists. Islam is the middle path.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Not sure how you can compare indecent exposure and wearing niqaab. Do you deem the niqaab indecent? Nudist beaches are for those who lead a naturist lifestyle and not everyone wants to be exposed to that for religious or other moral reasons. The niqaab is a religious attire observed by a few out of their own volition. Yes, there have been incidents wear it's been misused by a callous few, but should it be banned for that reason alone? Before that, the niqaab was hardly an issue apart from a few radical feminist shouting about its oppressiveness.

I do believe the Niqab is not appropriate to wear out in public. It's a matter of security both for the police, the universities, and the general public. It harms our sensibility and communication. It harms those women's full capacity to integrate, something that the Muslim community in the west especially the Somali communities have failed to do. And it is oppressive. Islam tells both women and man to cover up in a respectful and equal manner yet these people believe that only women should be covering everything except their eyes.

Who decides what's normal? You accused all niqaabis of being hypocrites or oppressed, do you think that's fair? Bal adiga is miisaan horta.

I don't like extremists. Islam is the middle path.
Its fair they can judge me and I will judge them. I'm not libral I don't need to tolrate such bulsiht

I do believe the Niqab is not appropriate to wear out in public. It's a matter of security both for the police, the universities, and the general public. It harms our sensibility and communication. It harms those women's full capacity to integrate, something that the Muslim community in the west especially the Somali communities have failed to do. And it is oppressive. Islam tells both women and man to cover up in a respectful and equal manner yet these people believe that only women should be covering everything except their eyes.

Why isn't it banned in your beloved Sweden?

I think you are under the impression that these women are being forced to wear it. It's their own choice. To you it's a symbol of oppression and to them it's a symbol of freedom.

Only a few Somali women wear it, and it's the young not the older women. These young women are involved in the Somali community, they're studying alongside their peers and working too. Most of the older Somali women wear jilbaab and trust me niqaab is the least of our issues when it comes to integration in our community. Besides integration doesn't mean assimilation. Take what doesn't conflict with your deen and dhaqan and leave the rest.

Niqaab is a part of Islam, and it won't stop being so because you don't like it.

Salih

Move right or get left
Committing sins does not make you a hypocrite sxb, those are khawaariji beliefs.

Hypocrisy are of two types: inward and outward. Outward hypocrisy is behaving in a manner contrary to one's claims. I've never claimed to be a righteous wadaad. Rather, I've clearly stated that I'm not a good Muslim in many instances on this forum.

Inward hypocrisy is the greater hypocrisy and it's that which is pertaining to one's beliefs. E.g. Claiming to be a Muslim whilst rejecting an aspecting of arkaan ul Islam. Whether an individual possesses this type of hypocrisy is unknown to anyone besides Allah (SWT).

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why isn't it banned in your beloved Sweden?

I think you are under the impression that these women are being forced to wear it. It's their own choice. To you it's a symbol of oppression and to them it's a symbol of freedom.

Only a few Somali women wear it, and it's the young not the older women. These young women are involved in the Somali community, they're studying alongside their peers and working too. Most of the older Somali women wear jilbaab and trust me niqaab is the least of our issues when it comes to integration in our community. Besides integration doesn't mean assimilation. Take what doesn't conflict with your deen and dhaqan and leave the rest.

Niqaab is a part of Islam, and it won't stop being so because you don't like it.

See there's a reason older Somali women don't wear the niqab and it's because of these new age doctrines that tell women they should stay invisible. Sweden hasn't banned it and they probably won't but they should. And Islam has nothing to do with the Somali dhaqn our culture is not synonymous with our religion. Who said anything about assimilation? I'm not opposing the abaya nor the hijab, those attires are both very islamic and I understand and respect women that choose to wear them and practice their religion. I'm not under the impression that these women have been forced, some may have been others have probably been influenced by whabbai and salafi preachers. Niqab is not apart of Islam. Covering yourself from top to toe only leaving your eyes open do restrict your full capacity to integrate. Yes Somalis have a lot of other problem but we're not discussing them here are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts