West African Christian man verbally attacks Somali woman for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawiye waa gob sxb never that, but she said she was Hawiye even though I doubt it. Naagah Hawiye are very fond of the Deen.

She is in a world of her own. I wonder who hurt her so bad to hate men so much? Waa dhoocil yar oo hada so indho furatay.

It's not even about qabiil, even our dhaqan is quite conservative. She must be an anomaly.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
She is in a world of her own. I wonder who hurt her so bad to hate men so much? Waa dhoocil yar oo hada so indho furatay.

It's not even about qabiil, even our dhaqan is quite conservative. She must be an anomaly.

Why are you still mad? I though we finished our discussion in the other thread but you're still here talking trash?

McD30

Bored to death
You are mad. I didn't even mention you in here yet you're in here talking badly about me for no reason. That's not opinion youre being petty .
These people are the remnants of a dying faction full of hypocrisy.

You are mad. I didn't even mention you in here yet you're in here talking badly about me for no reason. That's not opinion youre being petty .

I'n sitting here sipping my Earl Grey green tea. Do you have to mention me for me to comment? It's not for no reason, you're the one talking a lot of trash about an innocent woman observing niqaab. My comments to you are harmless in comparison. Toughen up darling.

Salih

Move right or get left
These people are the remnants of a dying faction full of hypocrisy.
How are we a dying 'faction' when over 22% of the world's population are Muslims? Over 80% of these being Sunni. You do realise Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, so you can say we're a 'faction' but we are clearly not a 'dying' one. Even western historians such as Bernard Lewis have suggested that Europe will be completely Islamised by the end of the century.
:heh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'n sitting here sipping my Earl Grey green tea. Do you have to mention me for me to comment? It's not for no reason, you're the one talking a lot of trash about an innocent woman observing niqaab. My comments to you are harmless in comparison. Toughen up darling.

Talking trash? No I only said what I felt about the Niqab I never wrote anything about the women that wear it.

McD30

Bored to death
How are we a dying 'faction' when over 22% of the world's population are Muslims? Over 80% of these being Sunni. You do realise Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, so you can say we're a 'faction' but we are clearly not a 'dying' one. Even western historians such as Bernard Lewis have suggested that Europe will be completely Islamised by the end of the century.
:heh:
I'm speaking of Somalis in the West, particularly second generation immigrants such as yourself. You stand no chance against a culture where liberty and equality for all is the bedrock. I couldn't give two shits about other Muslims.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm speaking of Somalis in the West, particularly second generation immigrants such as yourself. You stand no chance against a culture where liberty and equality for all is the bedrock. I couldn't give two shits about other Muslims.

I have to agree with that. Most of my friends are also second generation immigrant and most of us are leaning away from intertwining religion and politics. Secularism and liberty is the only way to go for us.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Alright, my mistake then. If you are for freedom of speech and attire, then why don't you defend the right of muslim women to wear niqaab?

She has a right to wear it tho. However my opinion is that it should be banned. I've already said why I feel that way.

I have to agree with that. Most of my friends are also second generation immigrant and most of us are leaning away from intertwining religion and politics. Secularism and liberty is the only way to go for us.

As long as you understand that secularism and Islam are at odds with each other. Are you against Shariah Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending