We're top villians you guys

This has to be a sh*tpost lol

Congolese guy says "we're going to eff you one day"

Screenshot_20240505-200059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240505-200125_Samsung Internet.jpg

We're right next to America too 🤣

I don't know what we did but maybe fake rumors?

Screenshot_20240505-200543_Samsung Internet.jpg

when they see us they see Rwandans. They despise the tutsi people with severe passion. I think k is to do with Rwanda aiding in the war of Congo with the help of foreign countries, and perhaps other issued we don't know.

when they see us they see Rwandans. They despise the tutsi people with severe passion. I think k is to do with Rwanda aiding in the war of Congo with the help of foreign countries, and perhaps other issued we don't know.

I think they think we're relatives or something? That makes sense. We also have good relations with them. Somalis are doing well in Rwanda, they were trying to pull us for business opportunities at this point.

I think they think we're relatives or something? That makes sense. We also have good relations with them. Somalis are doing well in Rwanda, they were trying to pull us for business opportunities at this point.
Yeah Rwandans defo remind them of Somalis. Rwanda is actively taking part in the war and in there head think because somalis are racist Rwandans too are racist that's why they're taking part in Congo genocide.

the hutus tell the tutsi to go back to the horn. it’s xenophobia the tutsis are seen as invaders.

Trending