Watch out for college dorm Xaalimos and Faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
"The Carab man call me abeed he racist :'("
"War bax, Madowyahow xun"

:childplease:
Wallahi I have soft spot in heart for Somali Bantus. :mjkkk: But I have already found a solution. All I need to do is become Boqor. :patrice:
The Somali Bantus and Madhibaan will be encouraged to enlist en masse and I'll form a private elite unit like the janissaries consisting of strictly of Somali Bantus and Madhibaan. Tfw I never have to worry about a coup because Somalis will never tolerate Madhibaan or Bantu rule.
Boqor Kanye West, the first of his name
Rightful protector of the first Somalis and the Bajuni
:rejoice:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Listen youre still a youngin.
You dont treat people thet exact same way they do you.
If they treat you bad, be the bigger person and let them know that, that isnt the way to treat people.
Dont hate people and treat them the way you would want to be treated. Treat people nicely for your own sanity.
Trust me hate doesnt solve anything it just makes you a crazy person.

Masha'allah

You made dis ayeeyo proud

raw

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
Listen youre still a youngin.
You dont treat people thet exact same way they do you.
If they treat you bad, be the bigger person and let them know that, that isnt the way to treat people.
Dont hate people and treat them the way you would want to be treated. Treat people nicely for your own sanity.
Trust me hate doesnt solve anything it just makes you a crazy person.
Nice people get trampled on. And I refuse to weaken myself for other people. Be realistic it doesn't work like that in the real world.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Exactly most of that is done by Arabs. And when they say shit like that I hit them with that what about the hundreds of million of Native Americans killed. The slaves they took from Africa. All the nations they've imperialized. Cadaans messed up Africa for eternity with the Berlin conference of 1884. And I said for the most part that leaves room for some cadaans. Like Bernie Sanders that's one amazing person he should've been president.
Most of the events you list were done by the ancestors of an extreme minority of white people. You can't seriously be insinuating that most cadaans today have enslaved madows, bombed other countries and just acted like degenerates in general? Most cadaans are normal people who want to live peacefully like you or me. Listing out some historical atrocities doesn't suddenly incriminate hundreds of millions of people. Naa stop it with the cuqdad and appreciate others :kodaksmiley:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Nice people get trampled on. And I refuse to weaken myself for other people. Be realistic it doesn't work like that in the real world.
Be a good muslim and respond with nice words when people speak badly to you, as is advised in the Qur'an. That is the best form of da'wah and those people are honestly the strongest mentally and spiritually.

Negro

Most of the events you list were done by the ancestors of an extreme minority of white people. You can't seriously be insinuating that most cadaans today have enslaved madows, bombed other countries and just acted like degenerates in general? Most cadaans are normal people who want to live peacefully like you or me. Listing out some historical atrocities doesn't suddenly incriminate hundreds of millions of people. Naa stop it with the cuqdad and appreciate others :kodaksmiley:
It must be nice to have that innocence. You've obviously never been to southern America. Well lucky for you I was born and raised there. Those cadaans would love to bring back "the old days" of enslavement and segregation. Most cadaans are not nice peaceful people.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I see your dorm is corrupting you.
I cant get myself to hate someone wallahi billahi tallahi.
I can hate and love someone for the sake of Allah, thats it.
But hating someone because of personal shit. No. I just cant. The prophet was a strong nice man whose people threw stones at him and humiliated him, made him look like a crazy man. When he was presented with the opportunity of punishing them he didnt take it and forgave them for the sake of Allah.

Be wise and be aware.
#LoveandhateforthesakeofAllah.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Especially now they wanna put you on a list

giphy.gif

@DuctTape I think White people are a hell of a lot less racist than others on a social level but I endorse a healthy dose of paranoia. @Negro is ilaali, but I don't need to tell you that. You're clearly a strong, independent negro who don't need no man. @Cukaash :siilaanyolaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It must be nice to have that innocence. You've obviously never been to southern America. Well lucky for you I was born and raised there. Those cadaans would love to bring back "the old days" of enslavement and segregation. Most cadaans are not nice peaceful people.
Refer to @Cukaash's earlier comment for my answer.
Your logic is extremely circular and you throw around words like "most" and act like the American South contains the bulk of the population of cadaans on Earth :birdman:
People are different. Stop feeling hate for massive groups of people and look at people at the individual level.

Negro

I see your dorm is corrupting you.
I cant get myself to hate someone wallahi billahi tallahi.
I can hate and love someone for the sake of Allah, thats it.
But hating someone because of personal shit. No. I just cant. The prophet was a strong nice man whose people threw stones at him and humiliated him, made him look like a crazy man. When he was presented with the opportunity of punishing them he didnt take it and forgave them for the sake of Allah.

Be wise and be aware.
#LoveandhateforthesakeofAllah.
You're right but I do not have the strength the prophet had not most people do. I wouldn't call it hate like @Kanye said I would call it a dose of "healthy paranoia". If somebody's nice to me I'll reciprocate it back.

Cukaash

Especially now they wanna put you on a list

giphy.gif

@DuctTape I think White people are a hell of a lot less racist than others on a social level but I endorse a healthy dose of paranoia. @Negro is ilaali, but I don't need to tell you that. You're clearly a strong, independent negro who don't need no man. @Cukaash :siilaanyolaugh:
Refer to @Cukaash's earlier comment for my answer.
Your logic is extremely circular and you throw around words like "most" and act like the American South contains the bulk of the population of cadaans on Earth :birdman:
People are different. Stop feeling hate for massive groups of people and look at people at the individual level.
Nacalaa iyo idinka maxaa idin dahaa.
Warr gabada miskiinta aa ku goobanina wecele baa tihiine.
:birdman::ufdup:

Negro

Hooyodaa was :pacspit:
Gabar ama wiil, NO DISCRIMINATE :sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:
@Negro inna lillah bal neger account keedha magac bay uu bixise
Exactly don't discrimante against me because I'm a woman. I had to let people know that I'm black which in return makes all you black.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@DuctTape
@Kanye
f*ck yall for ruining the shukaansi between me and @Negro
I thought yall only hated somali-ajnabi relationships.
You guys ruining it for a fellow farax now?
:damn::mjcry:
"Fellow farax" kulaha
Waryaa I am more a Warsame or a Barkhad than a Farax, any day
Take your shukaansi to private messages, no one wants to see you get rejected :kodaksmiley:

Cukaash

Watch yourself young man.
Ok. Ill give you the benefit of doubt.
Im a fair man.
I asked @SenseSays what her best dish was and she said lasagna.
Can you believe that? My 7 year old sister makes lasagna.
I asked @Negro what her best dish was and she said putting hot water in noodles.

What is your best dish?
:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts