Watch out for college dorm Xaalimos and Faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Wallahi i had to re-read that. Did you think I was BRITISH???? CANADIAN?

giphy.gif

Ye man, I'm 'Murican. Let me guess, you're from the not-so-Great Britian?

Wow, I thought you were reer Balloons all this time. I never realised there were this many Americans. :susp:Fucking hell I should be asleep. I live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. :fittytousand: But I only strategically claim it. My ass is gonna have to get a visa to stay here soon.:mjcry:

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
Unfortunately?
:what1:
Have you met an Ogaden fighting for the good of ALL Somalis. Nope all I see if free ogadenia and all that. Ogadenia needs to join Somalia and than we can all build ourselves.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Wow, I thought you were reer Balloons all this time. I never realised there were this many Americans. :susp:Fucking hell I should be asleep. I live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. :fittytousand: But I only strategically claim it. My ass is gonna have to get a visa to stay here soon.:mjcry:

I feel for you bruddar :mjcry:
Saaxo reer Brexit, you're gonna need it:kendrickcry:

Have you met an Ogaden fighting for the good of ALL Somalis. Nope all I see if free ogadenia and all that. Ogadenia needs to join Somalia and than we can all build ourselves.
I have meet many Ogaden who want peace not only for themselves but for the whole Somalia. You need meet people from different circles.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I have meet many Ogaden who want peace not only for themselves but for the whole Somalia. You need meet people from different circles.
Youre a xalimo sheegato.
Ill add you to my long list of xalimos that dont know how to cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts