Waste man Michael Omari aka Stormzy FLOPS!

Should Maya Jama drop Stormzy?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
the men here so oppressed over maya dating a non faraax. she's wanted an upgrade and got one. name on somali rapper bigger then stormy right now. ill wait
Maya?
Rapper?

No one wants an open gaping pit. :vqbuyv0:

K'naan can drop one single let's not even talk albums and he'll make more than his whole career earnings. :icon e biggrin:

We don't need to rap for prominence and wealth. Anyone with any music business knowledge will tell you the men behind the scenes you probably will never know or see make the real money and power moves.

I hope you bought a copy for Maya' s sake!

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm surprised UK labels waste money tryna sell that shit in America lmao

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I just ordered 5 physical copies of Stormzy's album..

They'll make perfect drink coasters..:icon lol: or

I can give them out to my stoner friends I'm sure they'll make perfect weed plates.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
They do have influence in Europe. But UK rapper will never succeed in north america.
No sorry they don't. American artists are booked 1000× more in Germany, France, Italy, E.Europe, and pretty much any market. I'm talking strictly business(sales) and show bookings. I'm sure UK artists influence the genre as a whole though.

Maya?
Rapper?

No one wants an open gaping pit. :vqbuyv0:

K'naan can drop one single let's not even talk albums and he'll make more than his whole career earnings. :icon e biggrin:

We don't need to rap for prominence and wealth. Anyone with any music business knowledge will tell you the men behind the scenes you probably will never know or see make the real money and power moves.

I hope you bought a copy for Maya' s sake!

:cryinglaughsmiley:
first of all kna'naan is canceledT. his name cannot be mentioned on this site.

2nd you didn't answer my question.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

Musicians are the face of the brand. An almost clay like specimen which can be molded to the taste of the production or sound of top40 at the time. It's hard to find the diamond in the rough once in a lifetime artist. But artists and especially rap artists are made and fade everyday.

An investor and the team behind the scenes is the difference between a nobody and a "superstar" in most cases. In conclusion, musicians except superstars are not wealthy so I don't aspire to be one. I'd like to own them :birdman: but you won't see me cooning for a check. I'd rather sit back and collect my money on the back end and every merchandise my slave sells :drakelaugh:I play checkers sis.

Musicians are the face of the brand. An almost clay like specimen which can be molded to the taste of the production or sound of top40 at the time. It's hard to find the diamond in the rough once in a lifetime artist. But artists and especially rap artists are made and fade everyday.

An investor and the team behind the scenes is the difference between a nobody and a "superstar" in most cases. In conclusion, musicians except superstars are not wealthy so I don't aspire to be one. I'd like to own them :birdman: but you won't see me cooning for a check. I'd rather sit back and collect my money on the back end and every merchandise my slave sells :drakelaugh:I play checkers sis.
why are you writing think pieces on being a musician? lmao i didn't ask for this

K'naan is multiplatinum selling artist, of course you don't want him mentioned cause he blows your "somali men ain't shit" theory out of the water. :damedamn:

Btw every highest Somali achievement whether intellectual or musically is always made possible by faraaxs, so have some respect.:denzelnigga:
If we were the accumulation of what xalimos achieve it'd only consist of tumblr poems and gender studies degrees .:hemad:

K'naan is multiplatinum selling artist, of course you don't want him mentioned cause he blows your "somali men ain't shit" theory out of the water. :damedamn:

Btw every highest Somali achievement whether intellectual or musically is always made possible by faraaxs, so have some respect.:denzelnigga:
If we were the accumulation of what xalimos achieve it'd only consist of tumblr poems and gender studies degrees .:hemad:
ka'NotTalented is canceled for promoting a tv show that demonizes somalis as terrorists living in the hood and only employing AA to play us and a habash as the leading role. its blasphemy. He's cancelled for life and the mention of his name is a bannable offence

as for you saying somali men have the highest achievement musically and intellectually? LMFAAAAAO sis sit down. the last time i heard of a somali man was that minister of immigration guy in canada and barkhad got scammed abdi ...thats it. where as women are currently taking over pop culture and making educational strides men will NEVER reach. sit down sis. men are garbage and somali men are garbage trucks.

KIIkOdg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts