Waste man Michael Omari aka Stormzy FLOPS!

Should Maya Jama drop Stormzy?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
ka'NotTalented is canceled for promoting a tv show that demonizes somalis as terrorists living in the hood and only employing AA to play us and a habash as the leading role. its blasphemy. He's cancelled for life and the mention of his name is a bannable offence

as for you saying somali men have the highest achievement musically and intellectually? LMFAAAAAO sis sit down. the last time i heard of a somali man was that minister of immigration guy in canada and barkhad got scammed abdi ...thats it. where as women are currently taking over pop culture and making educational strides men will NEVER reach. sit down sis. men are garbage and somali men are garbage trucks.

KIIkOdg.gif
Stop hating. Barkhad has a role in one of the biggest blockbusters of 2017. He already has 2 good movies, an oscar nomination and a BAFTA award under his belt. You're defending this irrelevant UK rapper over your wildly successful MJ cousin. Don't ever claim us again.:drakekidding:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
ka'NotTalented is canceled for promoting a tv show that demonizes somalis as terrorists living in the hood and only employing AA to play us and a habash as the leading role. its blasphemy. He's cancelled for life and the mention of his name is a bannable offence

as for you saying somali men have the highest achievement musically and intellectually? LMFAAAAAO sis sit down. the last time i heard of a somali man was that minister of immigration guy in canada and barkhad got scammed abdi ...thats it. where as women are currently taking over pop culture and making educational strides men will NEVER reach. sit down sis. men are garbage and somali men are garbage trucks.

KIIkOdg.gif
What's wrong with you? I just explained were business men and work behind the scenes for real loot.

I don't understand why you get so emotional sis. You always turn an argument into a big caalcaling session. Just know I still got love for you even when you curse me.

Stop hating. Barkhad has a role in one of the biggest blockbusters of 2017. He already has 2 good movies, an oscar nomination and a BAFTA award under his belt. You're defending this irrelevant UK rapper over your MJ cousin. Don't ever claim us again.:drakekidding:
biggest blockbuster or biggest L :patrice:

you get rewarded for coonery and theres two coons and counting within the only two slightly relevant somali men. sense a pattern? :mjkkk:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
"i am the coon now"

demonizing the pirates in a movie about a white saviour and evil negro skinny savages. his ugliness just made him look more evil.
Except the movie didn't demonize them at all. It portrayed them as desperate people who were forced to do something they didn't want to. Which is true.

If talking about a problem within your community makes one a coon, then you're a coon too. He's just more successful at it than you are. He gets paid for it, while you do it for free.:siilaanyolaugh:

warsan shire currently all over the lemonade visual album, her poems were recited in the grammies by beyoncé and in all her tours. All of the influential models out today are all somali women. including the hijabi. in the music scene after the cancellation of ka'naan we have cherrie a famous swedish singer who won multiple awards for her last album and did a collaboration with non other then Mr. steal your halimo Stromzy. and of course faarow. then you have idil ibrahim who is a director/producer and actress, and of course mataano who are currently making strides as fashion designers. i was going to mention maya jama but some of y'all dont consider her somali cuz she's dating UP so....
My mother's AUN Hargeysa born n raised :kodaksmiley: keep it pushin.
i wasn't being serious :kodaksmiley:

warsan shire currently all over the lemonade visual album, her poems were recited in the grammies by beyoncé and in all her tours. All of the influential models out today are all somali women. including the hijabi. in the music scene after the cancellation of ka'naan we have cherrie a famous swedish singer who won multiple awards for her last album and did a collaboration with non other then Mr. steal your halimo Stromzy. and of course faarow. then you have idil ibrahim who is a director/producer and actress, and of course mataano who are currently making strides as fashion designers. i was going to mention maya jama but some of y'all dont consider her somali cuz she's dating UP so....

i wasn't being serious :kodaksmiley:
Never heard of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts