Was Farmaajo a better president then Hassan sheikh Mohamud?

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Don’t you find it strange that AS are even stronger with SNA weapons and 40k fighters now than they were with Farmaajo when they only numbered 10-20k and less weaponry. And farmaajo had more assassination attempts on his life? They even attacked the Villa. Yet HSM is fine as day with AS being all over mogadishu now

And bro I remember the reports back in the day and videos of AS getting slaughtered, with very little SNA dead. Under HSM 2000 SNA died, that’s more than Farmaajo’s entire term. AS back in the day were so threatened by our armed forces that they went after regular civilians.
If they were stronger today, they wouldn't be controlling less territory than they did during farmajo’s term. They flourished greatly under farmajo militarily and financially.
Xassan got attacked just 2 days after he got elected back in 2012 and got attacked countless times later in madaxtooyada. Farmajo waa fuley and the proof is his reaction when he hears fireworks going off during independence celebrations.
Khawarij weren't getting slaughtered and the government couldn't even provide security for the turkish engineers constructing the road between xamar and afgooye. Khawarij today can't even do car bombings in the city alx whilst the largest bombing in the history of somalia took place on farmajo’s watch and his reaction was to make travelling in the city almost impossible by setting up roadblocks that didn’t even stop the flow of car bombs but would make residents give birth on the pavements and unable to take the body of the deceased.
An army at war is going to have casualties duh!
Do you seriously believe that the khawarij were feeling so threatened they could collect taxes from the port in xamar and were even able to increase their territories LOL.
You need to understand that farmajos was at war with politicians and shacab, not khawarij.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Farmaajo had a multi-clan government of very competent individuals drawn from various parts of Somalia. It was a team effort.

Stop cheerleading leaders like they are sports-teams. Somalia is bigger than one individual or one administration.

Jungle

VIP
If they were stronger today, they wouldn't be controlling less territory than they did during farmajo’s term. They flourished greatly under farmajo militarily and financially.
Xassan got attacked just 2 days after he got elected back in 2012 and got attacked countless times later in madaxtooyada. Farmajo waa fuley and the proof is his reaction when he hears fireworks going off during independence celebrations.
Khawarij weren't getting slaughtered and the government couldn't even provide security for the turkish engineers constructing the road between xamar and afgooye. Khawarij today can't even do car bombings in the city alx whilst the largest bombing in the history of somalia took place on farmajo’s watch and his reaction was to make travelling in the city almost impossible by setting up roadblocks that didn’t even stop the flow of car bombs but would make residents give birth on the pavements and unable to take the body of the deceased.
Do you seriously believe that the khawarij were feeling so threatened they could collect taxes from the port in xamar and were even able to increase their territories LOL.
You need to understand that farmajos was at war with politicians and shacab, not khawarij.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before I address this. I must say I like your valour for defending your madaxweyne.

OP explained the strategy to you, why would he send daliyaro to face khwarji when they are equal, the plan was to build up SNA until there was no force to able to stand up to them, so it would’ve ended federalism and AS at the same time.

Afgoye road which was being but by Turks and Somalis got bombed over 100 times, this is unnatural even for them. It had the UAE’s hands all over it according to Turkish media, HSM’s current ally. They didn’t want a trade route for a self sufficient mogadishu to happen by any means.

They’re way more powerful now than ever, but to answer your question, they’re just not as active. They’ve stopped attacks on civilians, but instead were able to do attacks that they’ve never been able to successfully conduct on SNA for years, right when HSM got in office. Somalis are not stupid bro.

Farmaajo’s strategy was good, better than 68iq rushing into things. Imagine if they gradually took over by placing soldiers everywhere, if HSM built upon this with his UAE trained troops there’d be no issue. But since UAE is cancer they had the troops Shirkooled by NISA, revealing their bases, when they’re inactive, and told HSM to lower their pay.

Farmaajo was using our long coastline and several ports as a bargaining chip when negotiating Ethiopia, HSM was simply by passed and ignored. Ensuring territorial integrity isn't a military affair that is last resort it is first political and legal issue.

Keeping that in mind the broker of this deal is UAE, I don't know why you are obsessed with Ethiopia exclusively and ignoring HSM biggest ally the UAE who are not only brokering the deal but have a largest stake in it.

We can say HSM isn't ally of Ethiopia but his ally UAE are the ones brokering it. As for Farmaajo he isn't even here and when he was UAE had no power in Somalia and Ethiopia would not dare do this.
I am obsessed with Ethiopia because I am ogaden from the Ogaden region whose father and grand father both went to war with xabashies and smoked many of them. It's in my fucking blood to hate them. You can love them though sxb.
I am not stopping you.

Between hassan and farmajo, farmajoo was far more corrupt to the extent that a single government post was held by more than one person in the districts of xamar. Xassan is just dumb giving close family visible positions in government and doesn't give a shit about PR. Farmajo was bringing in his own clan mates to take government jobs but he was just more discreet about it.
What key governments positions did xassan give to his clan mates that aren't the already 4.5 related positions?
Farmaajo was not corrupt at all. Far from it, poor guy didn't even build himself a house. Meanwhile Hassan shaikh got vilas, and hotels from the previous admin, and he's already awarding high positions to his family members. I mean the guy made Mahad Salaad(the most unqualified person in the entire world) the head of NISA. He made Fiqi interior minster. He gave all the positions to his clan, but I still support him and the government. To me, it's more important that we have a functioning government even if it's not that good.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Before I address this. I must say I like your valour for defending your madaxweyne.

OP explained the strategy to you, why would he send daliyaro to face khwarji when they are equal, the plan was to build up SNA until there was no force to able to stand up to them, so it would’ve ended federalism and AS at the same time.

Afgoye road which was being but by Turks and Somalis got bombed over 100 times, this is unnatural even for them. It had the UAE’s hands all over it according to Turkish media, HSM’s current ally. They didn’t want a trade route for a self sufficient mogadishu to happen by any means.

They’re way more powerful now than ever, but to answer your question, they’re just not as active. They’ve stopped attacks on civilians, but instead were able to do attacks that they’ve never been able to successfully conduct on SNA for years, right when HSM got in office. Somalis are not stupid bro.

Farmaajo’s strategy was good, better than 68iq rushing into things. Imagine if they gradually took over by placing soldiers everywhere, if HSM built upon this with his UAE trained troops there’d be no issue. But since UAE is cancer they had the troops Shirkooled by NISA, revealing their bases, when they’re inactive, and told HSM to lower their pay.
There was nothing wrong with sending dhalinyaro to go fight them as they are actually feared. If you know anything about these pigs they can't handle confrontations and resort the ambushes and early morning raids with vbieds without which they could never hope to attack anything. If anything, stopping the intelligence leaks from within the government should have been his priority before starting this war.
So far 2 states are nearly fully liberated so I see it as a win.

If anything, stopping the intelligence leaks from within the government should have been his priority before starting this war.
This is the worst part in this so called war, and I’m not sure about the actions that have been taken to bring justice to those slain. At that point they have to jail anyone who has access to intel, yet it still continues. So I see everyone as complicit in this.

There was nothing wrong with sending dhalinyaro to go fight them as they are actually feared. If you know anything about these pigs they can't handle confrontations and resort the ambushes and early morning raids with vbieds without which they could never hope to attack anything
If they had counter terrorism training they’d be even more effective. And what comes when they need to return their weapons or when AS is defeated? This is what happens with anarchy, giving weapons to non-SNA is the most irresponsible thing this gov has done. They could’ve been just as effective as soldiers, but as militia they won’t be held accountable for how they use the weapons in the future.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Although I am far from a Farmaajo supporter, you've got to admit cosying up to the UAE and their minions (Sahan group, Bryden, Rashid etc.) has backfired spectacularly on HSM.

Remember when they got the $9m UAE bribe money that Farmaajo confiscated and Dam Jadiid were hailing Rooble as some hero?

4-2.jpg

:dead:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Although I am far from a Farmaajo supporter, you've got to admit cosying up to the UAE and their minions (Sahan group, Bryden, Rashid etc.) has backfired spectacularly on HSM.

Remember when they got the $9m UAE bribe money that Farmaajo confiscated and Dam Jadiid were hailing Rooble as some hero?

4-2.jpg

:dead:
You should be thankful to rooble he saved farmajo from this:
A still of Muammar Gaddafi's last moments alive, shortly before being killed  by Lybian rebels in Sirte. He died 6 years ago, on this day. : r/lastimages

I am obsessed with Ethiopia because I am ogaden from the Ogaden region whose father and grand father both went to war with xabashies and smoked many of them. It's in my fucking blood to hate them. You can love them though sxb.
I am not stopping you.

You claim Ogaden and praise Farmajo. YOU ARE NOT OGADEN. Both hsm and the austistic vulture wronged Ogaden but, at least hsm learned his lesson and never messed with Ogaden again. Where as the austisticboon, sanctioned Ogaden for five years where Ogaden lost their lives and used ethiopia to take Kismayo and give it to his stupid and impoverished clan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Was Mohamud Abdullahi Farmaajo a better president then the current Hassan sheikh Mohamud?

In my personal opinion, so far I believe Farmaajo was a better president then Hassan sheikh. He was way more strategic and more calculated then Hassan sheikh.

Hassan sheikh has made multiple mistakes when it comes to his leadership decisions. He initiated a war against AS while not being millitarily ready to win this war. This has led to a failed war against AS as well as many SNA troops being xasuuqed.

Many people may have critisized Farmaajo for his lack of fighting against AS. But at the same time with foresight it is clear that Somali government was not equipt with the weapons nor numbers to win a war against AS. But instead Farmaajo spent his time building the SNA which long term would have guaranteed the defeat of AS. Now what is happening is that the focus of the nation is being guided towards a fight against Ethiopia.

Another mistake Hassan sheikh is currently making is rushing into a war with Ethiopia, especially with the fact that the people of Somalia are extremely divided and there is no untied front against Ethiopia. With certain states such as SWS and Jubbaland having thousands of Ethiopian troops entering and leaving the country at will.

It seems like now we are rushing into this war against Ethiopia which will lead to a proxy war with Egypt and Ethiopia fighting in Somalia. This could lead to many Somalis losing their lives in the crossfire between the two countries. This will be detrimental to Somalia and it's people.

I totally wholeheartedly believe that Farmaajo NN and his politics was x100 better then Hassan sheikh mohamud and his politics. Especially with the way he dealt with the politics and our neighbours. Somalia was way more stable under his leadership.

I also believe when it comes to 1 man 1 vote Farmaajo would definitely get more votes then Hassan sheikh. He has more population supporters compared to Hassan sheikh but it is only because of the 4.5 system that Hassan sheikh got re-elected. I also believe that Farmaajo has a valid chance of returning to the seat.

Thoughts do you guys agree?
Farmaajo is finally redeemed without him Kenya wouldve took our sea. Now Ethiopia is doing just that and HSM admitted he is privy to a deal with them not Biixi. He is a traitor that secretly sold our sea with the permission of IOG and his severely anti Darood wife.

You claim Ogaden and praise Farmajo. YOU ARE NOT OGADEN. Both hsm and the austistic vulture wronged Ogaden but, at least hsm learned his lesson and never messed with Ogaden again. Where as the austisticboon, sanctioned Ogaden for five years where Ogaden lost their lives and used ethiopia to take Kismayo and give it to his stupid and impoverished clan.
Not only am I Ogaden, my family is well known among OG circles. If you look through my posts, you can put two and two together and probably find out who my dad is. Farmaajo did wrong Ogaden as a clan, but right now Somalis as people as facing existentional threats from Ethiopia. I can't be stuck on the past, I am sure my clan wrong others too, specially Farmaajo's clan members with what they did in kismaayo. Men fight, and they move on. I refuse to harbor cuqdad sxb.

With that out of the way, I do think those Somalis with the slighest caqli are now seeing the importance of the wars we OGs have been waging over the decades, because it's only after we stopped, that Ethiopia is now eying sea access.

Not only am I Ogaden, my family is well known among OG circles. If you look through my posts, you can put two and two together and probably find out who my dad is. Farmaajo did wrong Ogaden as a clan, but right now Somalis as people as facing existentional threats from Ethiopia. I can't be stuck on the past, I am sure my clan wrong others too, specially Farmaajo's clan members with what they did in kismaayo. Men fight, and they move on. I refuse to harbor cuqdad sxb.

With that out of the way, I do think those Somalis with the slighest caqli are now seeing the importance of the wars we OGs have been waging over the decades, because it's only after we stopped, that Ethiopia is now eying sea access.
I promise you he isn’t Ogaden himself he wrote kir iyo kut in one of his posts. I have never heard of cagdheer person saying that only reer xamar folks. (Watch him reply I’m reer xamar ogaden🤡)

I am not stopping you.
So ur aabe fought alongside the wslf. So did my aabe…he’s looking for his wslf comrade could that be your aabe??🤣

Trending