Warlords hold a meeting in Mogadishu

Musa Jeegaan was part of SNM, Fayisal Cali Waraabe worked for NISA. Daahir Rayaale kahaan Killed Isaaqs but he became SL president.
Thats the problem.
Tuur
Silanyo
Bihi
Are all sland presidents and all were warlords.

in the south sh shariif abdulahi yusuf and ali mahdi were presidents and all were walords. It is crazy world! Somali people are worse than gaalo but they pretend to be muslims!

Farmaajo is a warlord too? This is news to me. When did it happen? Didn't know farmaajo was part of marehan milita.
Not a warlord but he has innocent blood on his hands like what he did in baidabo. I am sure allah doesnt excuse that like you probably will in your next response.

Is this about some doctors who were killed?
No. When the Ethiopians he sent to baidabo to safeguard the election to make sure his man wins, they arrested mr robow and some civilians protested and the Ethiopians killed 16 civilians like you and me. That was on farmagio. And his is even more embarrassing because he used Ethiopians to do it.

Ali mahdi was once my neighbour.
I noticed him had convo with him and asked him.
Adeer asalam aleikum my name is ????

What's your name he said Cali

Didn't include Mahdi.

And once we were walking out of the mosque I overheard him having conversation about Kista with some hotos that was when Madoobe was being opposed by Xassan Sheikh.

The old man was living a iskaabulo life his wife and kids live in USA.

He was sick and he then relocated to Xamar.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When did Abdillahi Yusuf become a warlord, this kid @GEEL-XAABSADE just calls anyone who is designated a leader of a clan a warlord because his sade clan all turned warlord after the fall of the government. A warlord is someone who uses violence mandated by his own tribe for political/territorial/economical power, what is your definition of a warlord waryaa? maybe that is where your problem is, not knowing what a warlord means.

Abdillahi Yusuf SSDF didn't order the attack of a single clan or Somali civilian at any time during his rebel days against siyad barre nor after he was released from prison, can u name one event where Abdillahi Yusuf is responsible for any clan massacre? the only war he participated in was the liberation of galkacyo and that was defence not warlord. Ahmed Madoobe wasn't a warlord either, he was a former terrorist, but not a warlord.

Barre Hiraale is a great example of a warlord, mandated by his sade clan to commit violence in order to control a city he has no place or roots in, that's a warlord. He sought territorial expansion, economic control, wasn't given a mandate like an election or constitution, waa moryan warlord ah oo beeshisa uu dagalamayo keliya and not in self defence but OFFENSIVE territorial wars in lands that has nothing to do with his people. Madoobe was elected by JL people, he has a JL constitution that makes him the rightful ruler of Jubaland legally, that's not a warlord either, his mandated by the people. Moalimu is a warlord, he has no mandate from the people of jubaland, no legal constitution, except from beeshisa sade and farmaajo who is his clan.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't know why you're surprised, from its inception the TFG empowered warlords as state actors.
The TFG would not have been able to operate in Mogadishu without Hawiye participation.
Thats the problem.
Tuur
Silanyo
Bihi
Are all sland presidents and all were warlords.

in the south sh shariif abdulahi yusuf and ali mahdi were presidents and all were walords. It is crazy world! Somali people are worse than gaalo but they pretend to be muslims!
Abdullahi Yusuf was a freedom fighter defending his people from genocide by the kacaan and later a leader leading the defense of his homeland from an invasion by actual warlords.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

:snoop: What the f*ck is going on? It is like we live in a another dimension or something. How can the people who killed thousands of people bring about good things? Am i crazy or is somalia a joke? How many people did qebdii, ahmed madobe, and ali mahdi kill between them?
Cali Mahdi helped instigate the entire civil war he is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Somali.

The man literally threw toxic waste into his own hometowns backwaters how is he on this list your hatred of Reer Cabdille knows no bounds :wtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cali Mahdi helped instigate the entire civil war he is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Somali.

The man literally threw toxic waste into his own hometowns backwaters how is he on this list your hatred of Reer Cabdille knows no bounds :wtf:

Being 'Abgaal' u would think he would say no 'war' in my city of hamar, but no, he sits there and fights inside his own city and destroys it and kills thousands of his own people and on top of that he signs deals to pollute his own water-ways, it's like abgaal are the dumbest clan on earth. They could've formed a coalition among mudulood to unite on the defence of mogadishu and restoring it to abgaal leadership and set a mandate that there can be no violence in the city. I know this shit wouldn't pass in PL, imagine ali saleban-osman mahmoud-dashishe start drawing up clan lines in the city and begin destroying the city today, all puntites would unite on SAVING PUNTLAND ama 'badbaado puntland' but this abgaal had no 'badbaado' mandate he was an actual warlord among the warlords of hawiye fighting for control. But abgaal are not known for being bright anyways.

Puntites are even trying to save 'degaankooda' thru the ministry of environment dedicated to that portfolio, even trees being harmed is an issue in PL, but this abgaal doqon invites an italian mafia group to tump european waste in banadir water. Abgaal is one of the biggest failed clans in Somalia

When did Abdillahi Yusuf become a warlord, this kid @GEEL-XAABSADE just calls anyone who is designated a leader of a clan a warlord because his sade clan all turned warlord after the fall of the government. A warlord is someone who uses violence mandated by his own tribe for political/territorial/economical power, what is your definition of a warlord waryaa? maybe that is where your problem is, not knowing what a warlord means.

Abdillahi Yusuf SSDF didn't order the attack of a single clan or Somali civilian at any time during his rebel days against siyad barre nor after he was released from prison, can u name one event where Abdillahi Yusuf is responsible for any clan massacre? the only war he participated in was the liberation of galkacyo and that was defence not warlord. Ahmed Madoobe wasn't a warlord either, he was a former terrorist, but not a warlord.

Barre Hiraale is a great example of a warlord, mandated by his sade clan to commit violence in order to control a city he has no place or roots in, that's a warlord. He sought territorial expansion, economic control, wasn't given a mandate like an election or constitution, waa moryan warlord ah oo beeshisa uu dagalamayo keliya and not in self defence but OFFENSIVE territorial wars in lands that has nothing to do with his people. Madoobe was elected by JL people, he has a JL constitution that makes him the rightful ruler of Jubaland legally, that's not a warlord either, his mandated by the people. Moalimu is a warlord, he has no mandate from the people of jubaland, no legal constitution, except from beeshisa sade and farmaajo who is his clan.

he is a dir langab who is marti to Ogaden in DDs this geel dude. All he does is insult kablalax and yet funny how he does not mention buun warlord leaders of the last 30 years

Trending

Latest posts