Warlords hold a meeting in Mogadishu

:snoop: What the f*ck is going on? It is like we live in a another dimension or something. How can the people who killed thousands of people bring about good things? Am i crazy or is somalia a joke? How many people did qebdii, ahmed madobe, and ali mahdi kill between them?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

:snoop: What the f*ck is going on? It is like we live in a another dimension or something. How can the people who killed thousands of people bring about good things? Am i crazy or is somalia a joke? How many people did qebdii, ahmed madobe, and ali mahdi kill between them?
What about Qorqor that used to be Caydiid soldier and Xarmaajo appoint him as Galnus president?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
How come Somali politicians and warlords always have a pen in their pen pocket lol its true that is what it is for but I never seen other people do it

Abaq

VIP
You can't honestly put Ahmed Madoobe in the same category as Qaybdiid and Cali Mahdi. I know you're an cuqdad ridden laangaab but even this is too much for you

You can't honestly put Ahmed Madoobe in the same category as Qaybdiid and Cali Mahdi. I know you're an cuqdad ridden laangaab but even this is too much for you
How when he is the only one there who was also a terrorist on top of being a warlord?

Abaq

VIP
How when he is the only one there who was also a terrorist on top of being a warlord?
Cali Mahdi literally flattened half of Xamar and killed only Allah knows how many. Not to mention the crimes Qaybdiid did. No matter what Madoobe did, he is small fry compared to them. Besides he was a wadaad, they don't kill that much.

Cali Mahdi literally flattened half of Xamar and killed only Allah knows how many. Not to mention the crimes Qaybdiid did. No matter what Madoobe did, he is small fry compared to them. Besides he was a wadaad, they don't kill that much.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You're my fav OG on this site.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Bro use your fucking mind! What does me being langab have to do with speaking the truth? If i was landhere and said this what would be your excuse?
Because Your Qudad!!!
Because you’re laangaab , you judgement is impaired .
Cannot make good judgement and your mind is cloudy With inferiority.

What about Qorqor that used to be Caydiid soldier and Xarmaajo appoint him as Galnus president?
Your excuse is qor qor? There is no proof of qorqor being involved, if he was he was a poor foot soldier who needed income and these people ordered him to kill people. Ali mahdi was responsible for the event that caused most casualties in the civil war between hg and abgaal.

Also the ogaden need to relax. @GEEL-XAABSADE is langaab. Calling him what he is won't change the fact that madhoobe is a warlord like them. Although compared to the people we are seeing, he is small fry.

How many people do you think he killed in his icu days? And in his alshabab days? And in his raskamboni days and now as the president of jland?

Abaq

VIP
Also the ogaden need to relax. @GEEL-XAABSADE is langaab. Calling him what he is won't change the fact that madhoobe is a warlord like them. Although compared to the people we are seeing, he is small fry.
U sheeg. Madoobe is still on Alif Ba' compared to Cali Mahdi reading taraawiix. That guy literally did the devil's work :damn:

Man, when are Somalis ever gonna take off their qabiil lenses for once and care about their interests and realize these tribal warlords are just using them against one another while they benefited nothing?

Trending

Latest posts