Warlord Muse Bixi rejects presidential election

I saw it, but some of my people thought otherwise and people love each other
You have nobody but your political/cultural leadership to blame. They played your clan. They're either plain retards or they're on Bixi's payroll.

- Gx didn't capitalise on the defeat of the army on the 25th of August.

- Oofwareen and his militia coming down from Gacan Libaax was a fatal mistake.

- Gx let themselves down by sacrificing so much and putting trust in the two baldies, Cirro and FCW.

Last edited:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
HA 100% support him the rest Most do not support him, but when it is to choose between bixii and GX, they will choose Bixii
Many of you do not know who rules Somaliland They are a group called calan casta They separated from SNM in 1988 After that, they rejected President Tuur But he made a concession so that there would be no civil war
But it happened a year later Because of the pressure on GX, they closed trade routes and prevented us from Berbera. They demanded that GX hand over their weapons They attacked us at Hargeisa airport
Then the war began from 1994-1996 Between isaaq clans and garxajis And then tuur and jaamac yara They wanted to return to unity when they knew that separation was a mistake They wanted to regain control of Somaliland and move the capital to Hargeisa They get little support from caydiid
But cigaal and muuse received big support from Ethiopia That's why we couldn't do much, and in 1996 caydiid died and the support that was coming from the south was cut off
Cigaal, silanyo,kaahin, muuse They are all from that group

The best chance SL had at recognition was under Tuur and Egal. If either one had declared Hargeisa as the new capital, while Mogadishu was in shambles, the world would have followed suit. Hargeisa automatically would have assumed all of Somalia’s legal responsibilities and legitimacy, and from within could have signed a separation agreement between the North and South, like what happened in the Soviet Union, and there would be no one to stop them in any part of Somalia or the world.

This is the one time I’m glad Somalis have a natural inclination to go their own way rather than the smart way.

1BC13071-925F-4027-A832-01B75006ACA9.jpeg

but when it is to choose between bixii and GX, they will choose Bixii
Why do the other subs have cuqdad towards GX? Is it because you guys have a large population and a lot of land so they think you’ll abuse your power?

Has gacan libaax said anything lately? I haven’t heard much from them after they had that incident near naasa hablood in December

The best chance SL had at recognition was under Tuur and Egal. If either one had declared Hargeisa as the new capital, while Mogadishu was in shambles, the world would have followed suit. Hargeisa automatically would have assumed all of Somalia’s legal responsibilities and legitimacy, and from within could have signed a separation agreement between the North and South, like what happened in the Soviet Union, and there would be no one to stop them in any part of Somalia or the world.

This is the one time I’m glad Somalis have a natural inclination to go their own way rather than the smart way.

View attachment 312205
Nope it wont work imo why becos hawiye wont accept and even majerteen plis harti as whole u are exagerating ir

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Oofwareen coming down from the mountains was a fatal mistake. Gx didn't capitalise on the defeat of the army on the 25th of August. Gx let themselves down by sacrificing so much and putting trust in that baldy Cirro and FCW. You have anybody but your political/cultural leadership to blame. They played your clan. They're either plain retards or they're on Bixi's payroll
We have been suffering from bad leadership for a long time But now it's over. Our problem is that some of us are fools who believe in something called isaaqnimo
They think this thing is real. Is there a brother who does and treats his brother like this?
Warsengeli has gone since 2019 then Dhulbahnte After that, it will be Samroon and garxajis This is the end of the Somaliland story let each clan take care of its region.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Why do the other subs have cuqdad towards GX? Is it because you guys have a large population and a lot of land so they think you’ll abuse your power?

Has gacan libaax said anything lately? I haven’t heard much from them after they had that incident near naasa hablood in December
Yes, they fear that we will dominate the region forever. Just look at the 2021 elections. The number of garxajis votes was 185,000, while the rest isaaaq were 250,000
Although that year the country was in drought and all our reer miyi were on the Ethiopian side

We have been suffering from bad leadership for a long time But now it's over. Our problem is that some of us are fools who believe in something called isaaqnimo
They think this thing is real. Is there a brother who does and treats his brother like this?
Warsengeli has gone since 2019 then Dhulbahnte After that, it will be Samroon and garxajis This is the end of the Somaliland story let each clan take care of its region.
You're beginning to sound a lot like Liban Samatalis. Ninkaas taladiisa qaata.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Nope it wont work imo why becos hawiye wont accept and even majerteen plis harti as whole u are exagerating ir

We are talking about legal de jure state power and sovereignty, which in this scenario would have been in the hands of Hargeisa with the support of the IC. It doesn’t matter what any clan in such a scenario would accept or not, de jure power supersedes them. Why do you think SL has been in a 3 decades limbo? It cuts both ways.

The one that wields de jure power can manipulate the situation in his favour, as we are witnessing today with HSM. Remember that PM Egal was the legal remnant of the Sharmarke Administration (the last democratically elected government by the Somali people) and could have declared Barre’s coup and two decade rule illegitimate, and thereby assume once again his PM responsibilities and usher in a new government in a temporary capital like Hargeisa the way Baidoa at one point substituted as the capital.

I’m glad they didn’t choose this route, and Somalia survived as a result, Alhamdulilah.

Yes, they fear that we will dominate the region forever. Just look at the 2021 elections. The number of garxajis votes was 185,000, while the rest isaaaq were 250,000
Although that year the country was in drought and all our reer miyi were on the Ethiopian side
What is more popular amongst GX, separatism or unionism? Also do the HY and CG have the same vision, or do they have disagreements?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Habar Awal have a disdain for other Isaaq tribes. I know this from first hand experience. They especially hate Cirro and believe he sign over Somaliland to Mogadishu, they believe this even though they signed over land to Ethiopia. They are taking advantage of other tribes by claiming the capital and seaport, and stopping all trade from non Wajaale border points. The HJ miskiin was supporting this for the past 14 years. I am well read in this field, ask me anything.

Habar Awal have a disdain for other Isaaq tribes. I know this from first hand experience. They especially hate Cirro and believe he sign over Somaliland to Mogadishu, they believe this even though they signed over land to Ethiopia. They are taking advantage of other tribes by claiming the capital and seaport, and stopping all trade from non Wajaale border points. The HJ miskiin was supporting this for the past 14 years. I am well read in this field, ask me anything.

Bro do u think we can do divide and conqure strategy bu fueling the divsion between isaaq habar awal vs habar jeclo cs habar yonis.

Trending

Latest posts