Warlord Muse Bixi rejects presidential election

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Walahi This time we will fight him no other solution We conceded in 1993,1997, 2017, 2020,2023,This man doesn't want to leave the presidency
Now he wants to bring Ethiopians.
jihad against him is halal

Walahi This time we will fight him no other solution We conceded in 1997 2017 2020 2023 This man doesn't want to leave the presidency
Are the different Isaaq sub clans split over their opinion towards Muse Bixi?

I know HY don’t like him and I assume HA do, but how do the rest feel? Do HJ feel betrayed by him after how the war with SSC played out?

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
More and more I’m starting to believe that Muse Bixi is a closet Somali nationalist. I have never seen a secessionist project being dismantled slowly from within as is happening under his leadership. Not in Basque, not in Chechnya, not in Biafra, not in Crimea, Abkhazia or Ossetia.

E0859308-D9D5-4C3C-A178-52DBF48DDCBA.jpeg

Walahi This time we will fight him no other solution We conceded in 1993,1997, 2017, 2020,2023,This man doesn't want to leave the presidency
What were you expecting? Even a blind man could see this guy was not leaving.

Last edited:
What were you expecting? Even a blind man could tell this guy was not leaving.
Walhi i dont know why hsm is not arming samroon😤😤😤 .
Walhi let me tel u reason as to why snm exist is becos somali elites were not serious in dealing with them

Walhi i dont know why hsm is not arming samroon😤😤😤 .
Walhi let me tel u reason as to why snm exist is becos somali elites were not serious in dealing with them
If we are seen arming anything other then sna they will slap embargo back on us, if hsm does arm them we will likely not know about it

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
He is somali nationalist

Every Somali nationalist must support our leader Muse Bixi, restorer of the Somali Republic, re-ignitor of the Somali flame, the lost son has returned to the promised fields of Blue carrying the noble White Star.

Someone must've sent him to destroy the secessionist project.
Dancing Meme GIF by Strapped Entertainment
Arkan i wonder why samroon are too nice imo.
Wqlhi somali clans are bot same samaroon are like digil and mirifle very low key peopl .
If u want to survive among isaaq u have to ruthless

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Are the different Isaaq sub clans split over their opinion towards Muse Bixi?

I know HY don’t like him and I assume HA do, but how do the rest feel? Do HJ feel betrayed by him after how the war with SSC played out?
HA 100% support him the rest Most do not support him, but when it is to choose between bixii and GX, they will choose Bixii
Many of you do not know who rules Somaliland They are a group called calan casta They separated from SNM in 1988 After that, they rejected President Tuur But he made a concession so that there would be no civil war
But it happened a year later Because of the pressure on GX, they closed trade routes and prevented us from Berbera. They demanded that GX hand over their weapons They attacked us at Hargeisa airport
Then the war began from 1994-1996 Between isaaq clans and garxajis And then tuur and jaamac yara They wanted to return to unity when they knew that separation was a mistake They wanted to regain control of Somaliland and move the capital to Hargeisa They get little support from caydiid
But cigaal and muuse received big support from Ethiopia That's why we couldn't do much, and in 1996 caydiid died and the support that was coming from the south was cut off
Cigaal, silanyo,kaahin, muuse They are all from that group

Trending