War in Sool

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Cabsi cabsi waye general mohamed said hirsi morgan in goojcaade 🫡
93BA05FB-F52E-4899-883F-C54D76A89CD8.jpeg
F390286A-36A6-45B8-A37B-A78128294F91.jpeg

So it was bad propaganda he was not killed, but still if as you are saying you were victorious why couldn't you collect your dead soldiers on the battlefield?
You are the one running your died militias, I posted prove of everything, war booty vehicles and more than dozens of POWs of your Militias. Faan baad haysaan, maalin walba xasuuq baa idinku dhaca, magaaladana waala dumiyaa, walina waad faanaysaan. Waar waxba lagula xoreeyo.

You are the one running your died militias, I posted prove of everything, war booty vehicles and more than dozens of POWs of your Militias. Faan baad haysaan, maalin walba xasuuq baa idinku dhaca, magaaladana waala dumiyaa, walina waad faanaysaan. Waar waxba lagula xoreeyo.
I acknowledge theres gonna be lives lost and some soldiers will be taken as hostage, in the mayhem of the battlefield men will be lost, but still there were so many dead SL soldiers from yesterday, if you as you claim was victorious how come you couldn't collect your dead soldiers? Or are your soldiers disposal once they expire on the battlefield?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

don't waste your time with these terrorist sympathisers

Trending

Latest posts