DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

u never captured him in the battlefield, their car was stuck in the mud and they went on foot bc the place is mountainous and all look the same, they took the wrong turn and end up right infront of u army, go pray for u uncle we smoked along his guuto
View attachment 263847
You think they gonna dig up his bones in the future to validate their secessionist goal? :damn:

summary of today

Update:
- Cali Barre, a son of Ceel Afweyn, the highest commander of the SL units, was one of the 3 top officers killed on day 2. He along with his security personnel had been assissinated by the orders of Nuux Taani after he refused to continue bombarding the city.

- Cabdi Madoobe (C/Rashid Xuseen Cali), a son of Buuhoole with a 2,000 hardened unit, who previously defended Cayn, is now in Las Anod.

Here is a clip of the unit warming up for day 4.

According to your daily updates Cali barre died on day 2 of the war, how did he come to life again?

Somaliland has soldiers.

Unlike your terrorist who kills and burns.

It's a war crime to kill prisoners which all of you are boasting about
Whilst I abhor these acts, let me remind you, it was indeed SL's [professional] army in week one of the conflict, which executed PoWs from the start. I will not even bother noting SL militias shelling civilian populated neighbourhoods murdering infants, and elderly.

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
What a shame that we are holding back

@Hayfever @TimaJilic @Vito Rizutto @SirLancelLord where y’all at?
2EB31076-F468-446B-B25D-2C9BF5732C9C.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
Hawiye iyo Majerteeen qaran ba ka daxeeyo theirs is no animosity View attachment 263829
This pic reminds me of Ugaas Nuur’s famous poem on political stratagem and betrayal:

• Allahayow nin ii daran maxaan, daafta hore seexshay
  • Nin ii daaqsanayaana maxaan, daafidow kariyey
  • Jidhku nimaanu doonayn maxaan, hadalka deeqsiiyey
  • Ma degdege xaajada maxaan, ugu dulqaad yeeshay
  • Weji dabacsan daymaan dareen, galin dubaaqiisa
  • Debna furan dabuub una ka didin, deexashiyo muuso
  • Qosol dibadda yaal oon ka iman, dhuunta dacalkeeda
  • Kanaan degey kanaan doorka biday, kani dan baan moodey
  • Waxaan dood kaftan ah sheekada, ugu daleeyaaba
  • Dabinkaan u dhigo maalintuu, degelka soo saaro
  • Intiiyoon dawaarka u rogoon, xeeladda u daadsho
  • Isagoon dareen qabin maxaaan, kaga dayaansiiyey