War deg deg: Suicide bomber attacks Galkacyo, PL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Even after the bomber was proven to be not Hawiye you still got something to say?
Isaac mu aha talo ayagaa ugu daran ictiraaf ba isku qarxiyan while screaming queen Elizabeth, on the other hand hawiye will slaughter his whole town for a few champ change from dahab shiiil, somalida maxa ku maahmaahan xaasidka waa doqon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaaq and Hawiye share a common enemy once Ictiraaf is gained, Daroods will end up being Kurds :diddyswag:
Hawiye are willing to watch on as their people get blown up to smithereens all in the name of irir. It's a sad state of affairs, hawiye is like my enemy's enemy is my friend & somaliland maxa taagan yihiin Somalia is a threat send in the herd of human bombs mirqan of their heads so the current capital stays in chaos, Darood Puntland has been the only pillar standing for Somalia for the past 25 years.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Galmudug ayuu kasoo galay Sxb, every region aside from hawiye regions are at peace. Why?:yacadiim:

Waa beentood.

Hawiye ppls lands are not in any bigger crisis than other lands in the south. Baydhabo kismaayo Beledweyne merca jowhar are no different to each other and they all belong to a mixture.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Hawiye are willing to watch on as their people get blown up to smithereens all in the name of irir. It's a sad state of affairs, hawiye is like my enemy's enemy is my friend & somaliland maxa taagan yihiin Somalia is a threat send in the herd of human bombs mirqan of their heads so the current capital stays in chaos, Darood Puntland has been the only pillar standing for Somalia for the past 25 years.
Puntland is a tribal state with a 5,000 n paid militia.Hardly a pillar more like a baranbaro

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Isaac mu aha talo ayagaa ugu daran ictiraaf ba isku qarxiyan while screaming queen Elizabeth, on the other hand hawiye will slaughter his whole town for a few champ change from dahab shiiil, somalida maxa ku maahmaahan xaasidka waa doqon.

Jab iyo halaag:lol: war af soomaligiisu bal eega. Neefkan aan wxba kagaranayn maahmaahyo soomaliyeed baa Isaaq caytami:faysalwtf:. War heedhe, isaaq afkaaga qudhmaysa kasaar yaanan rasaasda ku furin, Naageyso abaayo meesha rag ba wada hadlisiilaanyolaugh

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jab iyo halaag:lol: war af soomaligiisu bal eega. Neefkan aan wxba kagaranayn maahmaahyo soomaliyeed baa Isaaq caytami:faysalwtf:. War heedhe, isaaq afkaaga qudhmaysa kasaar yaanan rasaasda ku furin, Naageyso abaayo meesha rag ba wada hadlisiilaanyolaugh
Or what you emotional creature, you're going to go to Puntland & blow yourself up :ftw9nwa:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Waa beentood.

Hawiye ppls lands are not in any bigger crisis than other lands in the south. Baydhabo kismaayo Beledweyne merca jowhar are no different to each other and they all belong to a mixture.

Horta rabshadan koonfurta kasoocda yaa kadambeya niinyo, walle waanba dawakhsanahay. :damedamn:...Maalin walba meel bala qarxaya

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Terrorists ba tihiin nacaala iyo khatkiina waasa, grazing on grass dreaming of ictiraaf then they come to Puntland in droves & blow themselves up.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Like no one knows the link between al shish kebab & dahab shiiil iyo ictiraafland qaldan foqol qaldan laakinse moryantaa aa isticmashan ba inigaa liito waayo ayagaa shacabkooda lugu leeyaa xamar.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Like no one knows the link between al shish kebab & dahab shiiil iyo ictiraafland qaldan foqol qaldan laakinse moryantaa aa isticmashan ba inigaa liito waayo ayagaa shacabkooda lugu leeyaa xamar.

:childplease: And what you gonna do about it? Calling me qaldaan while not knowing proper somaliz3zrULC walle waa aduunyo gudoon

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
lol, they call us a curse yet are happy, to be waving and crying over the somali flag we created, lol such souless apes, they are more than happy to be singing the national anthem we created,
i hope this european imposed union falls apart, so us mjs can have a kingdom to ourselfs wthout the trash that is other zoomails

Hubble

VIP
Without minorities Al Shabaab wouldn't survive. These groups have no stake in Somalia and get shifted from their lands by a new militia every week. The large clans use them because they'll do the most damage and can't or to be precise, won't be let off or talked out of it once caught, they'll fight to the end. Their cuqdad is bigger than any clan cuqdad we have between us. Madow especially will be never be heads of even the smallest tuulo. I heard they were behind Kudhaa massacre. The people in that video being shot at believe it or not are Ahmed Madobes clansmen from DDSI who came to fight for him and Jubaland. They Madow went apeshit on them because that's where they live with their Bantu brethren the Bajun and it was a last straw because they got shafted from SW State, Hiiraan don't want them and so on. They went to Puntland to get revenge on Somalis, to destroy the peace like they're destroying post civil war Xamar. This won't end until they get their own maamuls.

so let's recap, those very same Bantu's and Midgo you had been massacring all over the place as I have posted so often in Somnet? damn! too many chickens coming home to roost.

You should learn the lessons that whatever fitnah you seek to export to other places, one day that same fitnah will come back home to strike you as we are seeing all over Puntland.

Stop crying about Bantu's reprisal attacks and your boys home coming, stop embarrassing yourself like a bunch of naago screaming like little school girls

you sent these boys to Koonfur as we all know, did you see any of us cry like you naago? don't even have an ounce of dulqaad, wuxu xataa maba xishoodayaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts