War deg deg: Suicide bomber attacks Galkacyo, PL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
first Aun to thsoe who died,
and yes it was a savage hutu that blew himself up, i always said you cant share a city with these freaks
the next hutu that tries to go to northern galkacyo should be shot dead on the spot
and in our other cities any hutu-Madow mix should be deported asap

this is what Mogadishu has been dealing with alshabab islamist Pigs/dogs,all Somali cities must remain homogenous in clan wise,Mogadishu needs to start deporting some aliens to strenghten the security,no body should get a pass just because he is somali or speaks somalia,remember it is the same somali that is bombing our restaurents,hotels,killing our children etc.deport all hawiye from north galkacyo,and we deport these aliens in mogadishu with out a certified sponsor in Mogadihsu.

first Aun to thsoe who died,
and yes it was a savage hutu that blew himself up, i always said you cant share a city with these freaks
the next hutu that tries to go to northern galkacyo should be shot dead on the spot
and in our other cities any hutu-Madow mix should be deported asap
Land of The Punt ? More like Land of the Dicks

Aun to the people unjustly killed by these lowly cowards.
The struggle against this ungodly sect must go on.

These people are clearly against the Somali people and their well-being, they are nothing but foreign stooges doing their masters' bidding, to hell with them and whoever supports them.
:pacspit:

So who are the Al-shabab boys that came back home after decades of pillaging, raping, beheading Koonfur people? Let's look below directly from the filthy horses mouth, IT's there own boys fleeing for their lives in Koonfur after being besieged.

source: http://puntlandone.com/2016/03/15/t...hay-oo-hogaaminaya-argagixisada-duulaanka-ah/

Puntland_Shabab.png

Land of Punt

smooth from somnet??, does his obession ever end, it was a filthy bantu haboured by filthy hutus,
the so called commanders are all dead now, we are talking baout the here and now, and it was ugly HAG apes who haboured and aided the bantu freak who ran up and "hugged" the offical, this is why hutus and Madows should be shot dead when entering northern mudug

Land of Punt

and guess where the Madow came from, he lived in the galmudug side of the city, yes galmudug is Madowheaven
according to real reports, the guy took a bus, to the place, and waited for any kind of offical in the cafe, of course when he saw his target he ran up to hm and hugged him

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
smooth from somnet??, does his obession ever end, it was a filthy bantu haboured by filthy hutus,
the so called commanders are all dead now, we are talking baout the here and now, and it was ugly HAG apes who haboured and aided the bantu freak who ran up and "hugged" the offical, this is why hutus and Madows should be shot dead when entering northern mudug
It is smooth smh.Hes got a sick nick tho :umad:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Wallahi hawiye ruined the somali name. I don't like Darood politically due to historical vendetta lkn waan isguursana iyo dhaqan baan kuwadaagna. I can't even think of guur with bantuwiiye:faysalwtf:Alx we don't border them:kanyehmm:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wallahi hawiye ruined the somali name. I don't like Darood politically due to historical vendetta lkn waan isguursana iyo dhaqan baan kuwadaagna. I can't even think of guur with bantuwiiye:faysalwtf:Alx we don't border them:kanyehmm:

Even after the bomber was proven to be not Hawiye you still got something to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending