Wallahi this picture made me lmao

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
They hate him because Somalia's government is filled with reer waqooyi. Its causing divisions in Somaliland, the eastern garxajis, Harti and Awdal people are all pro Somalia. Even the Isaaqs in Ethiopia are pro-Somalia (my uncle is HY ) and i spent some time with his Family in wajalle.

Somalia is getting back on its feet, Farmaajo has been focusing on institutional development. This government will be a basis for Gen Z' s resurgence within Somalia.
Stfu. My hooyo is one of those Isaaqs from Ethiopia (Occupied Hawd) so im essentially from there too. f*ck off mate and dont drag us to your conflict. Hawd is 100 percent Somaliland whether Ethiopia controls it or not.

Stfu. My hooyo is one of those Isaaqs from Ethiopia (Occupied Hawd) so im essentially from there too. f*ck off mate and dont drag us to your conflict. Hawd is 100 percent Somaliland whether Ethiopia controls it or not.
So Hawd is Somaliland but Puntland can't claim Harti lands in eastern Somaliland. Hypocrisy and tribal mentality.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
So Hawd is Somaliland but Puntland can't claim Harti lands in eastern Somaliland. Hypocrisy and tribal mentality.
Hawd was handed over to Ethiopia from Somaliland in 1954. Anyway, the people of eastern somaliland dont even support puntland whilst the masses in Hawd support Somaliland. Thats the difference

Can someone explain to me how Triangle-Land took over this discussion? We are talking about real stuff here, no one has time for these other small time ish. Let’s stay on point yall :draketf:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Can someone explain to me how Triangle-Land took over this discussion? We are talking about real stuff here, no one has time for these other small time ish. Let’s stay on point yall :draketf:
Nigga you’re a 4km Government hiding behind Amisom troops ceebta eega. Anyways the OP made it about us we simply clapped back. It is what it is :westbrookswag:

Imagine being a qabiil-obsessed xoolo , you start harrasing people online you never met and telling them who their families are and aren't .
qabiil janno idinma gaynayo ee bal meel fadhiista, xoolo daaqayaad tihin ee.

giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Imagine being a qabiil-obsessed xoolo , you start harrasing people online you never met and telling them who their families are and aren't .
qabiil janno idinma gaynayo ee bal meel fadhiista, xoolo daaqayaad tihin ee.

giphy.gif
Nigga the OP start the qabiil FKD. So take your fake holier than thou shit and shove it where the sun don’t shine :sass2:

Last edited: