Wallahi this picture made me lmao

Notice how silaanyo moves to the far side trying to get away from the rest of the governers.

Lmao
Back then we had somewhat of a healthy relationship with the breakaway region of SL . They obviously wanted independence but we obviously was never gonna give it to them but the talks were amicable. Farmaajo has soured that and that in turn has stoked SL nationalism to the point you’d get arrested for wearing a Somalia flag in SL.

Back then SL had no diplomatic relations with anybody now they’re in diplomatic talks with Kenya and Taiwan to name a few. I dont know why Landers hate him he’s done more for their diplomacy then any other president which is at the detriment to Somalia

Back then we had somewhat of a healthy relationship with the breakaway region of SL . They obviously wanted independence but we obviously was never gonna give it to them but the talks were amicable. Farmaajo has soured that and that in turn has stoked SL nationalism to the point you’d get arrested for wearing a Somalia flag in SL.

Back then SL had no diplomatic relations with anybody now they’re in diplomatic talks with Kenya and Taiwan to name a few. I dont know why Landers hate him he’s done more for their diplomacy then any other president which is at the detriment to Somalia

I actually get where you are coming from :lol: this cuqdad ridden dog Failmaajo is a accidental diplomatic blessing for SL, more countries are becoming hostile to Somalia which benefits us

They hate him because Somalia's government is filled with reer waqooyi. Its causing divisions in Somaliland, the eastern garxajis, Harti and Awdal people are all pro Somalia. Even the Isaaqs in Ethiopia are pro-Somalia (my uncle is HY ) and i spent some time with his Family in wajalle.

Somalia is getting back on its feet, Farmaajo has been focusing on institutional development. This government will be a basis for Gen Z' s resurgence within Somalia.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They hate him because Somalia's government is filled with reer waqooyi. Its causing divisions in Somaliland, the eastern garxajis, Harti and Awdal people are all pro Somalia. Even the Isaaqs in Ethiopia are pro-Somalia (my uncle is HY ) and i spent some time with his Family in wajalle.

Somalia is getting back on its feet, Farmaajo has been focusing on institutional development. This government will be a basis for Gen Z' s resurgence within Somalia.
So much bullshit you just spewed

1. The Deputy PM spot is usually given to some reer waqooyi anyways (Mahamed Cumar Arte) was the deputy under HSM. Farmaajo has not significantly changed northern puppet representation

2. Eastern GX are not pro Somalia idk who fed you those lies. Ceerigaabo would be under PL control if that was the case

3. Isaaqs in Ethiopia are heavily connected to Isaaqs in SL and many graze back and forth over the border

4. I highly doubt you have HY family in Wajaale bcs HY don't live anywhere near Wajaale

OffTheDome

Proud American

Claims to have a HY Uncle, who lives in Wajaale? HY don’t even live near there. Caught in 4K niyow

6688BB4A-C2B7-4D33-9DFF-0E76803BD5AA.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Eastern GX and GX in Ethiopia are Pro Somalia kulaha that’s how I know you’re capping. If you’re gonna lie through your teeth at least make it look believable :drakekidding:

I hate to say it but idoors are the most politically aligned tribe out of all the major tribes. How could the OP make a rookie mistake saying GX aren’t pro Somaliland. You’ve kinda lost credibility when you said that :mahubowtf:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I hate to say it but idoors are the most politically aligned tribe out of all the major tribes. How could the OP make a rookie mistake saying GX aren’t pro Somaliland. You’ve kinda lost credibility when you said that :mahubowtf:
I did not expect you out of all people to say that. Even Puntites are agreeing with us that GX are Pro SL. The OP has fucked up :chrisfreshhah:

The Somali Caesar

VIP

Mahdi M Gulaid the deputy prime minister of Somalia and temporarily the prime minister of Somalia for 4 months.

I heard He is Eidagale ( my paternal reer ayeeyo) and a Wadani mashallah.

This is why people are angry at Farmaajo.
Nigga Mahdi Guled is a mercenary snake he got kicked out of SL politics and even got kicked of Ethiopia politics. That speaks volumes. You can keep him for all we care :russ::pachah1::mjlol:

Latest posts