Walahi we got straight up xooged

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I'm confused why the AU is hosted in Ethiopia, a country that has had countless genocides and brutal government oppression, it makes more sense to host it in Kenya or Tanzania.
Not in Kenya or tanzania as well they have their fair share of oppression against others.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I'm still surprised they haven't kicked the Ethiopian Ambassador out, seriously if they need soldiers trained they can call up the old heads, my Uncle was drill sergeant back in the day, I assume there are quite a few ex-military guys still around.
Their tactics would be quite outdated but if they can adapt to how it is nowadays I am all for it.

How did HSM become president is beyond me. No leadership quality whatsoever. Got outmanoeuvred at every term. I believe his attempt to finish the constitution will also fail. So many blunders in 2 months.

IGAD, headquartered in Ethiopia also refused to side with Somalia. How do you think AU would react? Ethiopia hold so much leverage and influence. However, even I did not expect Ethiopia to act this way, threatening and harassing a sitting president breaks all international norms.

IGAD, headquartered in Ethiopia also refused to side with Somalia. How do you think AU would react? Ethiopia hold so much leverage and influence. However, even I did not expect Ethiopia to act this way, threatening and harassing a sitting president breaks all international norms.
IGAD is headquartered in Djibouti!

1708225267793.png

1708225677750.png

Last edited:

I was against him going there from the get go but many users here bashed me for it. Now see the result

Here's what probably happened. HSM wasn't planning to go. He thought it was best if he stood up the meeting but then he thought up the plan of causing a diplomatic rift to embarass Ethiopia and make Ethiopia look like it's bullying Somalia which is in keeping with his MoU theme of Ethiopian aggression.

He's a natural story teller.

Cheap tricks by HSM to gain sympathies from somalis , the real ones knew he colluded with UAE, Ethiopia and somaliland to sell somalia land

Here's what probably happened. HSM wasn't planning to go. He thought it was best if he stood up the meeting but then he thought up the plan of causing a diplomatic rift to embarass Ethiopia and make Ethiopia look like it's bullying Somalia which is in keeping with his MoU theme of Ethiopian aggression.

He's a natural story teller.
One thing about hsm is that the western world loves him which he can use to his advantage.

Ethiopia dint look good here

This guy has no shame, Japanese people kill themselves for the slightest humiliation. This guy continues grin like the Grinch he is

how the grinch stole christmas GIF
The Good thing is that Abiy has showed the true colours of Habashat at a time when many Somalis were open to the “walalo Horn Africa”malarkey. He’s also highlighted the danger of the separatist Zionist agents in Hargeysa to the Somali. Honestly, Abiy is a Somali legend. What he has done in the last month would have required billions of dollars of propaganda and informations wars by Somalis.

As I said before, HSM uses the sympathy card. How shameful it is, it works. He has cobbles together a coalition, got the US too give $100 million worth of support and has shown the blight that is Ethiopia.

More important than all this, Abiye is a mad man. Fast majority of leaders work on a cost-benefit anylisis. Abiye seems to have a god-complex that wants to expand his neo-Abyssinian Empire. Do not forgot it was Farmaajo that tightend relations with Abiye under his administration.

Honestly think at this point a military alliance with Eritrea will be necessary. Simple to deter Ethiopia from invading either nation as that would auto-results in a double fronted war. Problem is, Somalia is more of liability than anything else.

It all comes back to Al Shabaab. At this point I'd be very much in favour of joint agremeent, very similar as the ones the chinese communist and nationalist had during the Japanese invasion. Every FMS, FGS and Shabaab declaring that any foreign will have a joint response.

Shabaab will claim, not wholely falsely, that we are already under foreign occupation. The new multilateral force will be a problem in the government's legitimacy. Government should show some balls and have the foreign troops not be a part.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Looks like they stopped Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle aswell, looks like he went with the Djibouti delegation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_111438_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_111438_Reddit.jpg
    747.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Ileen ceeb looma dhinto :snoop:

What does he expect the world to do after telling them he got xooged by ethiopian security?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Whats up with qadaadweyn presidents getting bullied by ethiopia. First it was abdullahi yusuf getting slapped by general gabre and now HSM getting humiliated :dead: