Walahi we got straight up xooged

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The results are a shame on Ethiopia not on us. They treat fellow members of the AU that way is disgusting. I don't know why we're hyper focused on HSM and not the unprofessional actions of Ethiopia. As leader of Somalia HSM has the right to go and not be treat like this. There should be a push to move the capital of the AU to another African nation because it is clear that the Ethiopian administration is too juvenile.

HSM entering that room
1708207914200.jpeg

1708207806158.jpeg

Common Habashi loving Cbb L HSM won by painting Ethiopia as undiplomatic
Meanwhile here is Abiy himself begging to meet HSM you niggas are just the same as Seccesionists both Cbb and Heego dickride Habashis.

Meanwhile here is Abiy himself begging to meet HSM you niggas are just the same as Seccesionists both Cbb and Heego dickride Habashis.

You can’t spin the optics on this one, HSM has made a horrible blunder, invited Ethiopia to make backdoor deal with SL for them to grab a chunk of Awdal along with their damn port. I don’t know how you can sling habashi meatriding accusations about when HSM is guilty ten times over

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Who the hell supports HSM at this moment in time? Anyone in the forum who does, I’d like to see your reasons as to why
HMS is critiqued everyday on here as he should be but this situation is honestly not on him. If a country wants to act like bitter ex then it's on them, he should just cut ties and any further threats should go to ICJ.

And to top that off, whilst he was trying pathetically I’d argue, to backtrack and stir nationalist/patriotic sentiment, he gets manhandled in Ethiopia, barred from the AU summit by Ethiopian troops with his entourage having to sneak in with another African presidents one

HMS is critiqued everyday on here as he should be but this situation is honestly not on him. If a country wants to act like bitter ex then it's on them, he should just cut ties and any further threats should go to ICJ.
He did invite the Ethiopians in to make a deal with the SL gov so they could obtain that strip of land in awdal, how can it be not on him, it’s a huge political miscalculation and he’s tried to backtrack and that’s backfired on him as well

Its so cringe how hard hes trying to maintain the "we are brothers we dont want any problems!" Charade. Very unserious

So what hsm didnt get to go to the AU? he actually dipped to somalia? If so it means the people present at the au will first hear abiys speech then hsm story not other way around like us. Perspectives will be very different

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
He did invite the Ethiopians in to make a deal with the SL gov so they could obtain that strip of land in awdal, how can it be not on him, it’s a huge political miscalculation and he’s tried to backtrack and that’s backfired on him as well
So let me get this straight. He invited Ethiopia to buy some land and recognize SL. Then spent all of January flying from nation to nation building a connection to politically isolated the idea of such a plan.

What is he? A political mastermind or a incompetent fool because to me he's not built to plan for that, not to mention the plan gains him nothing.

HSM is not politically astute. He clearly put his trust in this idea of Djibouti where they'd essentially isolate HSM enemies. This plan backfired when Bixi, who's been having the walls closing in on him, went to Ethiopia. It's clear from Djibouti that this wasn't some plan as the MoU destroys the stranglehold they have on Ethiopia.

So what hsm didnt get to go to the AU? he actually dipped to somalia? If so it means the people present at the au will first hear abiys speech then hsm story not other way around like us. Perspectives will be very different
No, he did get in along with Ismail of Djibouti. He also spoke about the danger Abiy is bringing to the HoA. He dipped after the Q&A with the press.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I was against him going there from the get go but many users here bashed me for it. Now see the result
This guy has no shame, Japanese people kill themselves for the slightest humiliation. This guy continues grin like the Grinch he is

how the grinch stole christmas GIF