Waiting until Marriage for sex? Is Virginity overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
High school-college aged Somali chicks 16-24 are getting it down here in the U.S. There was one Somali "" girl at my high school. All dumb Somali niggas hit it. I was smart, so the nice smart one's let me hit it or have FWB. It was on the down low. Plus I had a car, which most Somali guys didn't.

High school-college aged Somali chicks 16-24 are getting it down here in the U.S. There was one Somali "" girl at my high school. All dumb Somali niggas hit it. I was smart, so the nice smart one's let me hit it or have FWB. It was on the down low. Plus I had a car, which most Somali guys didn't.
Your right, every somali girl in my area has been fucked by bantus.

Merca

Inactive.
Actually, i don't know many somalis that aren't virgins... but i guess it depends on what kind of ppl u hang around. :)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I remember i was semi depressed after busting a nut for the first time, nigga i lasted 2 mins :ohdamn:

On the plus side i felt like i saved myself the embarassment of the first night of marriage :mjlaugh:

Nigga you think some scientists are gonna study the virginity rates in Somalis? :chrisfreshhah::dead:

That was the point. We could never have discussions about the extreme social issues that affect Somalis such as high rates of poverty, welfare, single mother households, and crime can never be spoken about as those who want to bury their heads in the sand will just retort, 'there is no data'.:mjpls:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's overrated! Besides women prefer experienced man who knows what he's doing.

M

Moravia

Most faaraxs are virgins are into gangbanging and crime here and can't find a woman to do with. Ganganbanging virgin faaraxs. Ratchey loud virgin xalimos. Zoomal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts