Waiting until Marriage for sex? Is Virginity overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bismillahi raxmaani raxiim
(*Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.*)24:3)

It was narrated that Saalim ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: I heard Abu Hurayrah say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“All of my ummah will be fine except for those who commit sin openly. Part of committing sin openly is when a man does something at night and Allaah conceals it, but in the morning he says, ‘O So-and-so, last night I did such and such.’ His Lord had covered his sin all night, but in the morning he removed the cover of Allaah.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990)

(*Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.*)3:185

No one cares Debbie Downer.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't think it's overrated. You only get one chance to have that experience. At least make sure it's with a sexy girl you have genuine feelings for.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
No one cares Debbie Downer.
Wallahi i don't care whether you care or not, am doing this for myself so that on the day of judgment when i stand in front of my lord the most high i can say yaa rab i reminded them, but they didn't pay any heed. besides you're not even the targeted audience.

(*And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers*)55:51

Wallahi i don't care whether you care or not, am doing this for myself so that on the day of judgment when i stand in front of my lord the most high i can say yaa rab i reminded them, but they didn't pay any heed. besides you're not even the targeted audience.

(*And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers*)55:51

The audience in this thread doesn't care. Stop wasting your time

:hemad:

A) I'm not virgin
B) Yes, virginity is overrated. Unless your religion says so, then have fun.
C) I don't want to get married because I don't kids.
D) Marriage is overrated. You want kids, get married. Don't want none, think about getting married.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
At least 50% of Somali girls are not virgins and 75% of Somali guys are not virgins.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
For the girls maybe, but the dudes are bang on. If they can't get it from their Somali girls they'll gladly move to easier targets like white girls. No xishood

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
that's a bit high dont u think

Not for this generation. Next generation it'll be even higher.

We got 25 year olds who were born here and I refuse to believe most of them are virgins in a society where sex is encouraged like crazy.

At least 50% of Somali girls are not virgins and 75% of Somali guys are not virgins.
Nah Im not sure. Even the tiest Somali chick I know is a virgin, she says she only sucks dick:chrisfreshhah:

Depends on where you live generally though.
tumblr_mqkwkfWDwK1rasnq9o1_1280.png

But yea ofc Scandinavia is on top:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending