Waaq vs allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
it's not pedophilia it's lust and want , compare a kid growing up in africa vs the west who grows up faster
Yeah with the West it's "lust" with the Muslims it's pedophilia. We all know White people practice true pedophilia and obsess over fucking children. Dude get out of here you mentally raped individual. You're nothing but a rotten tool. A spineless maggot.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Whenever a hadith says something positive or peaceful you Muslims praise it but when it talks about killing apostates, or anything that's controversial or morally wrong Muslims say it's fabricated smh your religion needs reformation or it should just fade into history books you ppl should wake up and see what ppl who live under Islam are like :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

Would you want them to upheld the hadiths that condemn apostates ? You seem confused, anyways not all hadiths are authentic.The claim that the language of god or heaven being Arabic is unfound and hollow. is that all?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Waaq meaning the protector in Arabic
Shelter, Protector you name it.

Meaning Somalis were always on the right side of history and always believe in the ONENESS of the creator. While the old Arabs were pagans who believed in different Idols.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
There is no information on the faith of the pre-Islamic Somalis, no written evidence, just ethnic comparisons and a city called Caabud Waaq, secondly, nothing is superior to Allah.

What the pre-Islamic Somalis called Waaq is another way of saying Allah, they were monotheists upon the primordial way, which is why they accepted Islam enmasse as it was of the same essence of what they believed in, only more specific, detailed and organized due to revelation and the arrival of the final prophet.

I find it hilarious that a fucking idiot sitting in his mother's basement being spoonfed by his middle aged mother, unable to even speak Somali, unwilling to live and die in his motherland, is online writing " I am a Waaqist, I believe Waaq is superior to Allah" aabaha jaajuska tahay was, inan ku caseenidoona ba wallahi ah, the likes of you are crucified upon Naaso Hablood, fucking outcast, bila ilaah baad tahay warya.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
\
The reason why you worship that Waaq bullshit, is because your one of those pro black, black lives matter, Pan-Africanism activating fucks. Our religion only had one Arab prophet, and I hate ass pricks like you who say Somalia is 'Arabized'. You atheist fucks have no place in our country, and I don't see people from Chechnya, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Malaysia, Kosova, saying they are Arabized. I hate people like you who claim to be Somali when you left our homogeneous sect. Go f*ck a cow, you dirty Nomad.
walee waa yaab:ayaanswag: dhadhkan ma waxyi baan usoo dhajiya see wax ufahmansiilaanyolaugh

oohinta daf oo orodh naska ayeytha soo nuug
:ahhhh::ahhhh:

maman waaq

There is no information on the faith of the pre-Islamic Somalis, no written evidence, just ethnic comparisons and a city called Caabud Waaq, secondly, nothing is superior to Allah.

What the pre-Islamic Somalis called Waaq is another way of saying Allah, they were monotheists upon the primordial way, which is why they accepted Islam enmasse as it was of the same essence of what they believed in, only more specific, detailed and organized due to revelation and the arrival of the final prophet.

I find it hilarious that a fucking idiot sitting in his mother's basement being spoonfed by his middle aged mother, unable to even speak Somali, unwilling to live and die in his motherland, is online writing " I am a Waaqist, I believe Waaq is superior to Allah" aabaha jaajuska tahay was, inan ku caseenidoona ba wallahi ah, the likes of you are crucified upon Naaso Hablood, fucking outcast, bila ilaah baad tahay warya.
dhabadilif yoho dhabadha lagafuulo amus oo edheb yeelo oo kafarxi ninkaadha tigreega, oo buulkiisa kugu heysta siilaanyolaugh no written evidence kulaha:drakegrin:

maman waaq

Would you want them to upheld the hadiths that condemn apostates ? You seem confused, anyways not all hadiths are authentic.The claim that the language of god or heaven being Arabic is unfound and hollow. is that all?
most of these hadiths are translations of the quran try denying it:jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:

maman waaq

Yeah with the West it's "lust" with the Muslims it's pedophilia. We all know White people practice true pedophilia and obsess over fucking children. Dude get out of here you mentally raped individual. You're nothing but a rotten tool. A spineless maggot.
take for example a daqancelis like you who comes to africa you ppl come here looking like tanks and bulldozers and you are telling me it isn't lust
:cryinglaughsmiley:stop lying man you are becoming some what of a comedy show now

maman waaq

Somalis were Muslims before Islam.
giphy.gif

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
dhabadilif yoho dhabadha lagafuulo amus oo edheb yeelo oo kafarxi ninkaadha tigreega, oo buulkiisa kugu heysta siilaanyolaugh no written evidence kulaha:drakegrin:

Yoho? Edheb? Ninkaadha? Tigreega? Buulkiisa? Dhabadha?

Fucking oromo quti just exposed himself, the f*ck is this,
Garacan kibray ina la cadaabo bu doonaya caawa, nigga just made a fool of himself LOOOOOOL.

Yoho? Edheb? Ninkaadha? Tigreega? Buulkiisa?

Garacan kibray ina la cadaabo bu doonaya caawa, nigga just made a fool of himself LOOOOOOL.

In other thread about Oromo and al shabaab, I asked why al shabaab never go to Ethiopia ? He said no. SL has relation with al shabaab not Ethiopia

maman waaq

Yoho? Edheb? Ninkaadha? Tigreega? Buulkiisa?

cadhaab ninkii aaminaa umbeeudhambeesa ,lakin adhiga wax cadhaab kadharan umbaa kuhaysata oo gus tigre ayaaa kugu jira ,walee taasi waa musiibo weyn oo aan wali la arag bal iskabaar inuu aids kugurithe siilaanyolaugh

maman waaq

In other thread about Oromo and al shabaab, I asked why al shabaab never go to Ethiopia ? He said no. SL has relation with al shabaab not Ethiopia
i said they both have relation with ugus stop lying, somali part of ethiopia was attacked which is true and somalia upto djibouti,kenya,n.eastern ,and they even threatened uganda but never somali land how come, you know why because the bastard godane was isaaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending