Waaq vs allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
image.jpeg
Do you guys believe waaq is superior to allah well I do and I would advise you to do too cause in waaqism there is no hell only heaven and it is a Somali religion older than Islam which I believe is a rip off of many beliefs and in waaqism we don't ass kiss the Arabs and bleach our skin to look like them we worship our Somali African God and are proud to be blacks
image.jpeg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What's Waaq? Sounds like something you catch of a qaneeco or some shit.
The 'Laas Geel' art looks cool and all but I don't see the connection.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That guy is totally messed up in the head. He believes in the love of a Bull and a Cow. Read this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_mythology
Thanks for the link, it was a good read bruv.

I couldn't help but laugh at this though:
Qori ismaris("One who rubs himself with a stick") Qori ismaris was a man who could transform himself into a "Hyena-man" by rubbing himself with a magic stick at nightfall and by repeating this process could return to his human state before dawn.

maman waaq

Thanks for the link, it was a good read bruv.

I couldn't help but laugh at this though:
Qori ismaris("One who rubs himself with a stick") Qori ismaris was a man who could transform himself into a "Hyena-man" by rubbing himself with a magic stick at nightfall and by repeating this process could return to his human state before dawn.
well you ppl believe a guy split the ocean into two with a stick so what's the difference

maman waaq

What's Waaq? Sounds like something you catch of a qaneeco or some shit.
The 'Laas Geel' art looks cool and all but I don't see the connection.
waaq is the same as eebe it refers to a divine being

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's basically some Game of Thrones shit.
Can you explain it in depth?

maman waaq

It's basically some Game of Thrones shit.
Can you explain it in depth?
well my brother the Somali people in pre-Islamic times are believed to have adhered to a complex henotheistic belief system, with a set of deities superseded by a single all-powerful figure called Eebe (God, also known as Waaq). The equilibrium of the Universe in Somali mythology was tied with the love between a bull and a cow.

maman waaq

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) was nineteen years old when she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife in the year 2 A.H., the nikah or betrothal having taken place five years previously. http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

The reason why the prophet married Aisha at a young age, is something we will never know, and something that will never enter our narrowed human brains. The Deen has many advantages, some scientists say fasting once a month will help your digestive system, and it will also help you reduce fat, and get more connected to Allah. So the fact that the prophet married her at a young age could be another reason to make you doubt your religion just the way you are @waaq. Aisha was not just the wife of the prophet but she was very intelligent (not like any other women in those times and it also shows you how women where very empowered (the west could still not have a fair wage system). It was said she also narrated, 2210 Hadith's. The Prophet SAW marriage with Sayyidah Aisha at that age was indeed a great blessings for all the Muslims ever since. Most of the matters related to cleanliness, married relationship and other household issues have been cleared due to her narrations. She lived a long time after the death of the The Prophet SAW and continued to teach the Ummah about matters of daily routine and great importance. TWO LESSONS to learn, Aisha carried on the prophets teaching after he passed away, had he married a women he's age then their would be less Hadith's passed down. That's the big advantage, Aisha carried on the prophets SAW data after he passed away hence why he married someone younger than him. The other lesson is the fact that he got married to her at that age can be used against you to doubt your religion. @waaq read and be inspired my .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending