Video of the KGS football team bus being stoned while they scream "Eelaay , Eelaay Eelaay"

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Disgusting these people need to be arrested for hate crimes, I hope they get their deserved punishment in the end. How can they discriminate against their own brothers and sisters.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Disgusting these people need to be arrested for hate crimes, I hope they get their deserved punishment in the end. How can they discriminate against their own brothers and sisters.
Facts. Xamar is an unsafe city, and kgs will not be taking part in any of the upcoming football tournaments untill changes are made.

Jungle

VIP
Disgusting behaviour Bunch of Undisciplined Xoolos Hope The Video Reaches the Police Their Voice can be identified.
FB_IMG_1705142793876.jpg

Mahad has already visited KGS team to apologize and said NISA will takeover the security for the rest of tournament.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ive noticed only Hawiye clan treat Rahanweyn so bad, come to Darood lands like Cabudwaaq wallahi no one can mistreat you.

mohamedismail

The MJ footballers in the Galmudug team, need to quit and get away asap. They won, and their vicious supporters still attacked the team that was visiting from out of state.

Imagine what they would do, if Galmudug lost??
Exactly if that was their reaction to losing what would have been the reaction to losing. After considering that kgs losing was actually a blessing in disguise.

Now I understand why Puntland chose to withdraw from the competition. They had foresight and knew it was a pointless competition that wasn't even managed correctly.

Imagine hosting a football competition that you can't even protect the players of one of the teams. Honestly it's embarassing.

Exactly if that was their reaction to losing what would have been the reaction to losing. After considering that kgs losing was actually a blessing in disguise.

Now I understand why Puntland chose to withdraw from the competition. They had foresight and knew it was a pointless competition that wasn't even managed correctly.

Imagine hosting a football competition that you can't even protect the players of one of the teams. Honestly it's embarassing.

What we are witnessing in Mogadishu, is the outcome of unchecked Mooryaanism. They literally wiped out thousands of people in 1991, for being from another clan, engaged in an orgy of rape, robbery and murder and then had children in stolen houses. Some of them had children with the CadCad girls that were being hidden in the masjids, they dragged them out and raped them of course.

Guess where Ciyaal Weero, got the idea to stuff batteries in people's genitals? From the mooryaans who did this to Daarood women during the civil war. Nothing in that cursed hellhole is 'new', it's just that people like to play blind.

The only way to 'cure' them, is to leave them to their own devices.

mohamedismail

What we are witnessing in Mogadishu, is the outcome of unchecked Mooryaanism. They literally wiped out thousands of people in 1991, for being from another clan, engaged in an orgy of rape, robbery and murder and then had children in stolen houses.

Guess where Ciyaal Weero, got the idea to stuff batteries in people's genitals? From the mooryaans who did this to Daarood women during the civil war. Nothing in that cursed hellhole is 'new', it's just that people like to play blind.

The only way to 'cure' them, is to leave them to their own devices.
I don't even think that is the worst thing. To be fair mooriyaanism occured over all of Somalia by all clans and can't be blamed on a particular clan.

I think the worst issue is the fact that these people do Isbaaro on the government, claim the capital city as their 'goof' and cause a ruckus any time someone outside of their clan becomes president. Honestly something has to change in Somalia.

When the whole dowladnimo of the country is hijacked by one clan its a big issue. Sooner or later things will have to change.

I don't even think that is the worst thing. To be fair mooriyaanism occured over all of Somalia by all clans and can't be blamed on a particular clan.

I think the worst issue is the fact that these people do Isbaaro on the government, claim the capital city as their 'goof' and cause a ruckus any time someone outside of their clan becomes president. Honestly something has to change in Somalia.

When the whole dowladnimo of the country is hijacked by one clan its a big issue. Sooner or later things will have to change.
I'm tired of these folks running to 1991 and moryaanism it's like how the Jews abuse the word Holocaust they all act victims when every single one of them was part of clan conflicts

mohamedismail

I'm tired of these folks running to 1991 and moryaanism it's like how the Jews abuse the word Holocaust they all act victims when every single one of them was part of clan conflicts
They have a valid point though. The mooriyaanism hasn't stopped it's just that those same Mooriyaans now have government uniform.

lets not make this a qabil argument it always ends badly.​

These people need justice. Those low iq criminals need to pay. Some somalis

,regadless of qabil,​

are always setting our country back. Stupid xoolos. This happens every where. We need to build stadiums from urban areas so these animals dont act like this.

It isnt about qabil. Its just down to low iq.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts