Useless mayor of Mogadishu is getting changed

@Dowlad isnt surre. Waa wiil sacaad saciid
I mean @NinWero

This was your reply to him
Embrassing HSM? :susp: @Jungle you really weren’t lying when you said these HAG are moving very cbbish. Your sucking on HSM balls more than us and we are abgaal

And this was @convincation 's reply to him
Oh please,the most tribalist hawiye sub is definitely HG. Cayr, salebaan and Sacad take positions in GM like they’re entirely separate clans equal to murusade or marehaan where in HS we take our slices under mudulood

HGnimo only exists outside your traditional territory in xamar and LS

:jaynerd:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I said daud are larger than reer mataan. Of course galmax are larger than daud without a doubt. But no one really goes by galmax. They go by reer mataan, celi cumar, maxamed muuse etc. right now it’s mainly reer mataan who are angry rightly so
Reer mataan is larger than Daud. They’re easily the biggest abgaal sub sub

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Xaadoole and Muuse Suudi are very angry, this is what happens when you use clan militias against President now taste your own medicine

@repo was right Houto gonna Houto

Steve Harvey Laughing GIF by ABC Network
I said it even when Farmaajo was in office that it was in their interest he rules, but they wanted to out-mucaarad the eternal mucaarad who is me.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I said it even when Farmaajo was in office that it was in their interest he rules, but they wanted to out-mucaarad the eternal mucaarad who is me.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN
He was the boogeyman and glue that kept them together now watch them turn Mogadishu into rubble again. History repeats itself :mjlol:

The snake qoslaaye embarrased himself runti . After asking beesha galmax for forgiveness from the dulmi he caused beesha on his last term and promising them mayorship this time around the snake qoslaaye does this stunt smh

When they are the President, Duqa Magaalad, President of Hiirshabelle, and head of the army, they will kill each other for no reason.

Ceeb badaana, wallahi HSM waaye ceebayan :stressed:
If you build a team based on tribalism don't be suprised when it devolves into sub tribes.

I said daud are larger than reer mataan. Of course galmax are larger than daud without a doubt. But no one really goes by galmax. They go by reer mataan, celi cumar, maxamed muuse etc. right now it’s mainly reer mataan who are angry rightly so

Galmax yonis are atleast 3x times larger then daud , mataan is propably the same size as daud if not larger

I just find this mentality backwards, it plagues every single clan not just Hawiye or abgaal. Cousins will fight each other because their jiffo isnt represented enough or they didn’t get a “good” enough position.
That's why we need to build a nation that goes against all forms of tribalism and nepotism.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Hawiye mustaqbalkiisa.. Abgaal aa la haray, ruunta hada rabtid.

Aniga nin Dir baan ahay, lakin Waan uu soo koray Xamar, Siyaasada Abgaalka aad ayaan u aqaannaa.
NinWero, you are a very mysterious man but I enjoy your input. Laakin gobolkee ka timid? Benaadir I’m guessing?

Trending

Latest posts