Useless mayor of Mogadishu is getting changed

Where were these people when Farmajoo was doing whatever he wanted? If anyone wants power today than they need to fight Al-shabab. Abgaal lands are still in Al-shabab hands. Get out of Mogadishu and do something about it instead of bothering our president.
warya xaadoole was one of the main badbaado qaran guys who saved HSM life. this is a disagreement between brothers. we don't have war and kill each other by subs like you hg's.

World

VIP
lol your quoting a anti hawiye qabilist who’d talk trash regardless. How poor of you to divide abgaal and isku dir. don’t get in between abgaal mate if your not one of us
I just find this mentality backwards, it plagues every single clan not just Hawiye or abgaal. Cousins will fight each other because their jiffo isnt represented enough or they didn’t get a “good” enough position.

warya xaadoole was one of the main badbaado qaran guys who saved HSM life. this is a disagreement between brothers. we don't have war and kill each other by subs like you hg's.

Look man, we all need to support president HSM and fight for big issues such as Benedir state and destroying Al-shabab. Let us learn from the past. Don't give opportunity to enemies to become confident and start 'no more Abgaal'. Farmajoo killed 10 Abgaal doctors in one day yet I don't see anyone talking about it.

I just find this mentality backwards, it plagues every single clan not just Hawiye or abgaal. Cousins will fight each other because their jiffo isnt represented enough or they didn’t get a “good” enough position.

Actually we are better than you. Dhulbaante joined Somaliland for money. We don't sell our people and dignity for money. Your people are losers so don't compare with us.

Fariin ay kooxda farmaajo usoodireen. Beel kamida abgaal cisamaan
Fariintana. Wxaa. Losoo dhiibay. Ninka ugu caqliga badan. Mareexaan

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
When I said last time that Abgaal are selfish and can't see the bigger picture this is what I meant. They don't know anything other than their little xaafad.

When they are the President, Duqa Magaalad, President of Hiirshabelle, and head of the army, they will kill each other for no reason.

Ceeb badaana, wallahi HSM waaye ceebayan :stressed:
Oh please,the most tribalist hawiye sub is definitely HG. Cayr, salebaan and Sacad take positions in GM like they’re entirely separate clans equal to murusade or marehaan where in HS we take our slices under mudulood

HGnimo only exists outside your traditional territory in xamar and LS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Oh please,the most tribalist hawiye sub is definitely HG. Cayr, salebaan and Sacad take positions in GM like they’re entirely separate clans equal to murusade or marehaan where in HS we take our slices under mudulood

HGnimo only exists outside your traditional territory in xamar and LS

HS is a more diverse state hence why anyone of Xawadle, Mudulood, Gaaljacel etc can be President. Explains the reason power is split is sub clan to sub clan within HG when only HG can be President therefore it’s going to be about which sub clan within it is President/capital/becomes the port etc.

HS is a more diverse state hence why anyone of Xawadle, Mudulood, Gaaljacel etc can be President. Explains the reason power is split is sub clan to sub clan within HG when only HG can be President therefore it’s going to be about which sub clan within it is President/capital/becomes the port etc.
I genuinely don’t mind madaale but daud have held the position for more than a decade. We understand it might be because they are a larger sub but that’s still unfair. galmaax yonis deserve mayorship. Also I just want to see a new face as well tbh

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Galmaax oo ciidan uu yeeray HSM iyo xaalada oo qatar ah! Farmaajada villada ka bax san ma u dambaysee

✅
12-dii sano ee u dambeysay Gobolka Benadir waxa uu yeeshtay 7 Gudoomiye Gobol.
✅
Kaliya MUNGAAB ayaa ka soo jeeday Beesha Gal-Maax waxaana magacaabay Xurmadle-M.weyne Xasan Sheikh.
✅
Waan hubaa in M.weyne Xasan Sheikh iyo Beesha Gal-Maax ay is fahmi donaan.
305815656_499266342205714_5100884607649732562_n.jpg

A (potentially) surre guy insults abgaal and you go for HG

Dude take a chill pill:jaynerd:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
HS has double the population of GM, ofcourse it’d be more diverse. My point is Abgaal or even mudulood is more united than HG is. You guys shouldn’t jump at the first opportunity you get to slander us for something your folk are worse at
I genuinely don’t mind madaale but daud have held the position for more than a decade. We understand it might be because they are a larger sub but that’s still unfair. galmaax yonis deserve mayorship. Also I just want to see a new face as well tbh
In what world are Daud larger than Galmaax? They aren’t even as large as reer mataan let alone Galmaax yonis. They just happen to be more armed and unified

HS has double the population of GM, ofcourse it’d be more diverse. My point is Abgaal or even mudulood is more united than HG is. You guys shouldn’t jump at the first opportunity you get to slander us for something your folk are worse at

In what world are Daud larger than Galmaax? They aren’t even as large as reer mataan let alone Galmaax yonis. They just happen to be more armed and unified
I said daud are larger than reer mataan. Of course galmax are larger than daud without a doubt. But no one really goes by galmax. They go by reer mataan, celi cumar, maxamed muuse etc. right now it’s mainly reer mataan who are angry rightly so

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
mr Marehan stop with the propaganda and lies. galmaax won’t fight
Xaadoole and Muuse Suudi are very angry, this is what happens when you use clan militias against President now taste your own medicine

@repo was right Houto gonna Houto

Steve Harvey Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Trending