USA kills 60 Syrian soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi the first thing I'd say right off that boat is Abdi Johnson is a khaniis Abdi Johnson is a gaal.

:chrisfreshhah:

We'll see how you feel about snitching

:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I doubt frothing at the mouth mobs will stop to question you about your ideological beliefs while you're being strung up with the rest of us

:dead:

My last words as I'm being led to the gallows will be Abdi Johnson is practicing taqqiyah lads have at him

I doubt frothing at the mouth mobs will stop to question you about your ideological beliefs while you're being strung up with the rest of us

My last words as I'm being led to the gallows will be Abdi Johnson is practicing taqqiyah lads have at him

Nigga AJ was on Fox and Friends. I will be vouched by someone in the crowd.

Nabeel786

Southie pride

waraabe

Your superior
Read carefully warya. It says. "airdrop to Kurdish fighters. Not ISIS.
Are you plain to read? Or you just cut and paste as usually. Stupidh

The Islamic State has released a new video in which it brags that it recovered weapons and supplies that the U.S. military intended to deliver to Kurdish fighters, who are locked in a fight with the militants over control of the Syrian border town of Kobane.

You are an idiot, don't try to be smart

waraabe

Your superior
America never drop weapons ISIS's territory or support. You are low IQ.
They only helps Kurdish fighters. That amunisation maybe they seized from Kurdish. Caqli yare baa tahay
You tried it, move on an accept your stupidity.

You tried to say I can't read when you can't clearly comprehend English.

Have more babies. The government should give incentives.
Still doesn't work. Look at Japan, where the government has tried everything to make the population produce more kids, but they still have a staggering amount of male unwed virgins.

Most modern countries the government gives incentives towards not having children. If not for immigration modern countries would end up with a large elderly population that it can't afford to take care of in the same manner as before, because of the shrinked work force.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
:dead::dead:
My English

What is next?

Why does this follow me around? Do you want friendship :deadosama:

Oromo iyo Tumaal waxeey iska dhaleen, Awalba faaiido malaheyn. Warya, stop copy and paste. English is your third language. Don't act like you are advanced.
@AbdiJohnson. Bro. Teach him how to read and write English. Waraabe, he is suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending