USA kills 60 Syrian soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop booty shaking for your western masters and be free. Slavery ended long time ago.

We need to ask why the USA is supporting Isis

We don't know why because they haven't provided an explanation of what happened. Although they apparently have agreed to pay the families of those they killed. Given the recent deals between Russia and the US, I don't see why they would do this intentionally, especially now. But at the same time, there's no way they could have mistaken that SAA position for Isis. It's weird. Anyway, saying the West and Isis are the same is beyond dumb. Don't be dumb waraabe. Also it happened very recently and we don't have all the facts yet.

waraabe

Your superior
We don't know why because they haven't provided an explanation of what happened. Although they apparently have agreed to pay the families of those they killed. Given the recent deals between Russia and the US, I don't see why they would do this intentionally, especially now. But at the same time, there's no way they could have mistaken that SAA position for Isis. It's weird. Anyway, saying the West and Isis are the same is beyond dumb. Don't be dumb waraabe. Also it happened very recently and we don't have all the facts yet.

No it isn't dumb, America has also dropped supplies to Isis and called it an 'accident'.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/

Now as you know this isn't an accident provided the level of technical advancement the Americans claim so it is clear the USA is assisting Isis

No it isn't dumb, America has also dropped supplies to Isis and called it an 'accident'.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/

Now as you know this isn't an accident provided the level of technical advancement the Americans claim so it is clear the USA is assisting Isis

Don't conflate two different things. I said it was dumb to say the West and Isis are the same. Whether or not supplies drops are intentional or not, doesn't matter. Also, this is a conspiracy theory. Areas that seperate two rebel factions in the syrian civil war are often times very small, especially when a battle is going on. The US were trying to supply the kurds, but the drop ended up falling into isis's hands. Bare in mind that in this incident they were fighting the Kurds and not SAA. What you are saying is that the US were supplying the Kurds and Isis with weapons at the same time. It's dumb. They don't give Isis weapons, they don't give them anything intentionally.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Don't conflate two different things. I said it was dumb to say the West and Isis are the same. Whether or not supplies drops are intentional or not, doesn't matter.

How am I conflating two things? You said it was dumb to suggest the west supports Isis but I am giving you evidence that suggest otherwise. There is no way an advanced military like that of America can make so many of these 'accidents'

Apollo

VIP
Good

We need both Syrian soldiers and IS terrorists killed. They are both the enemies of the West

I wish the Middle East geographically neighboured North America. You wouldn't say such ridiculous things if you knew it would cause gazillions of people to invade your home region.

How am I conflating two things? You said it was dumb to suggest the west supports Isis but I am giving you evidence that suggest otherwise. There is no way an advanced military like that of America can make so many of these 'accidents'

One group supporting another is not the same as saying, those two are 'the same' which is what you said. Never mind the fact the US does not support isis, or give them suppplies.

"There is no way an advanced military like that of America can make so many of these 'accidents'"

Lol, you'd be surprised.

I wish the Middle East geographically neighboured North America. You wouldn't say such ridiculous things if you knew it would cause gazillions of people to invade your home region.

We are already invaded by gazillions of people like them. I don't recognize my country anymore

Apollo

VIP
We are already invaded by gazillions of people like them. I don't recognize my country anymore

Your immigrants are mainly East & South Asians and Hispanics. The MENA region doesn't constitute the bulk of your migrants.

The US bombs the shit out of the Middle East and Germany pays the social consequences.

Iran was right, the U.S. is the Great Satan.

White man looks at Abdi Johnson and says,

"We are already invaded by gazillions of people like them. I don't recognize my country anymore"

Me and the white man are the same.

I am a resident of Treaty 6; the Cree people and her langaab cousins have given me permission to claim this land I am living in today.

Your immigrants are mainly East & South Asians and Hispanics. The MENA region doesn't constitute the bulk of your migrants.

The US bombs the shit out of the Middle East and Germany pays the social consequences.

Iran was right, the U.S. is the Great Satan.

Europe is spineless. They don't want to deport them back. Merkel wants millions of Muslims

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tfw AbdiJohnson is sitting right next to you on the tugboat back to Africa

:sheed:

I wouldn't even be mad

:sheed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending