US supports reconciliation efforts in next weeks Baidoa conference

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Laftagareen has no chance of blocking anyone from Baidoa with Madoobe/FGS now receiving US backing. Let’s get to elections!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Laftagareen went to Garowe. What puntland says, Somalia says yes if laftagreen stays or not. :tocry:
This is not like JL. KG is under the mercy of SFG for everything From the salaries to security and the army and there are loyal forces to roobow. SFG will organize elections in Baraawe they can in Baydhabo but to avoid violence besides being the capital. Deni can only stop attending Madasha meeting in solidarity with Laftagareen but whoever controls the reality of the ground in the end will triumph. Farmaajo lost for Madoobe because he was not controlling Kismaayo or Buaale and finally not all Gedo like Ceelwaaq.

lastly Ethiopia is not like Kenya. These Addis Meetings have nothing to do with the Ethiopian Govt its hotel meetings like Nairobi 😂

This is not like JL. KG is under the mercy of SFG for everything From the salaries to security and the army and there are loyal forces to roobow. SFG will organize elections in Baraawe they can in Baydhabo but to avoid violence besides being the capital. Deni can only stop attending Madasha meeting in solidarity with Laftagareen but whoever controls the reality of the ground in the end will triumph. Farmaajo lost for Madoobe because he was not controlling Kismaayo or Buaale and finally not all Gedo like Ceelwaaq.

lastly Ethiopia is not like Kenya. These Addis Meetings have nothing to do with the Ethiopian Govt its hotel meetings like Nairobi 😂
Laftagareen will not go out without a fight.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes HSM would lose a lot of support and power if he allows LG any extension/fake election.

many of his UPD allies/D&M politicians are gunning for LG. Once LG is down, things will move very quickly. Deni can be dealt with etc.

HSM/UPD after succesful Shabaab operations in HS and in future GM will allow him to focus on KG with new leadership and not have to worry about 2027 elections (KG MPs+GM+HS+Banadir+SL+JL would be in the bag).

Laftagareen will not go out without a fight.
i know that why Hassan Sheikh doesn't want violence in Baydhabo. Elections will take place in Barawe without Violence then he will surrender as only the new leader will be recognized by the SFG and beesha Caalamka. Laftageen will be like Madoobe Nuunow.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
i know that why Hassan Sheikh doesn't want violence in Baydhabo. Elections will take place in Barawe without Violence then he will surrender as only the new leader will be recognized by the SFG and beesha Caalamka. Laftageen will be like Madoobe Nuunow.
i said this months ago. Elections will take place Barawe. This nigga said he’s going to invade Barawe :mjlol: i am still waiting.

America endorsed FGS today. LG is a dead man walking

That will create further conflict. Laftagareen may even attack the election hall. Or even worse call Ethios to do it for him.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Can he even land in Baidoa? Ethiopian troops will never allow it, America is weak and futile, what a desperate move…
Wtf is Ethiopia troops why do u always make Ethiopia are sometype of superpower country 😅😅 they couldn’t even fight a small regional state Tigre 😅

Trending

Latest posts