US is planning something HUGE in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you migrated to Somnet bro, what happened ?

I was mostly lurking because I had my plates full with my final exams. Alhamdulilah it's all over and I can follow the somali politcs section again

Who is the presidential candidate and who is the cuckcandidate PM candidate

unfortunately, Crude is a qabilist but since he's a ladies man I'll need him in my ticket. Itshanna and anonymous will vote for him :siilaanyolaugh:

You are all out of touch with Somali news, Kenya without any intelligence was bombing and killing the animals and people for the past years. And today you are all complaining from USA 'S potential strikes.
Let's us for once and all finish this silly game al shabab. Less than 1000 men can not destabilize us.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I was mostly lurking because I had my plates full with my final exams. Alhamdulilah it's all over and I can follow the somali politcs section again

unfortunately, Crude is a qabilist but since he's a ladies man I'll need him in my ticket. Itshanna and anonymous will vote for him :siilaanyolaugh:
Not qabilist. I just dont like snakes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are all out of touch with Somali news, Kenya without any intelligence was bombing and killing the animals and people for the past years. And today you are all complaining from USA 'S potential strikes.
Let's us for once and all finish this silly game al shabab. Less than 1000 men can not destabilize us.

Eedo I respect you, but I believe this even more complicated than it appears. Taking out foot-soldiers in their FOB won't do much since they can set up shop again with baby-faced recruits.

You need to cut off the head of the snake in order to win. Find their shadowy financiers to get the KO, we need sanctions, not bombs to get complete victory. There's no need for Somalia at its current state to get hit with more bombs

Sadly, I believe somalia is stuck in a proxy war, and only the best and brightest among us can guide us away from the sick and twisted state actors mudance inquisitve named,

Eedo I respect you, but I believe this even more complicated than it appears. Taking out foot-soldiers in their FOB won't do much since they can set up shop again with baby-faced recruits.

You need to cut off the head of the snake in order to win. Find their shadowy financiers to get the KO, we need sanctions, not bombs to get complete victory. There's no need for Somalia at its current state to get hit with more bombs

Sadly, I believe somalia is stuck in a proxy war, and only the best and brightest among us can guide us away from the sick and twisted state actors mudance inquisitve named,

Alkebab had been created for certain mission and certain period of time. and now the mission is accomplished. We have American military bases in Somalia by our people & government 'S approval which was impossible 10 years ago. Stay positive we are back to world stage again.

Alkebab had been created for certain mission and certain period of time. and now the mission is accomplished. We have American military bases in Somalia by our people & government 'S approval which was impossible 10 years ago. Stay positive we are back to world stage again.
I'll make dua for the comeback. The next few years are crucial

Not qabilist. I just dont like snakes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy (11).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts