US is planning something HUGE in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I like that this administration is very active in the fight against terrorism unlike, Obama and Bush, they seem to also atleast want a stable Somalia and not want to keep the status quo like the previous ones.
Mudane Trump is a good man. What a shocker. May Allah guide him to Islam. :salute:

The adoon Obama was a terrorist supporter, same thing with Hillary Clinton.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Dont know if i support this or not. Air strikes will karbaash alshabab but civilians are at risk:jcoleno: this is a hard one

Dont know if i support this or not. Air strikes will karbaash alshabab but civilians are at risk:jcoleno: this is a hard one
They asked for the locations of aid groups and settlements they've learned their lesson in Iraq&Afghanistan about how to approach these terror groups.

I don't see how this is something worth celebrating.
It's not considering the civilian casualties in play. If they really want to help then they should help somalia lift the arms embargo instead of bombing the nomads to kingdom come.

Give funds and heavy weaponry to the SFG and let them do the heavy lifting

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Gedo, bay, and bakool will be wiped out
What about the civilians:francis:
They asked for the locations of aid groups and settlements they've learned their lesson in Iraq&Afghanistan about how to approach these terror groups.
Air strikes will just create more hate and alshabab will use it as propaganda. I am not sure about this.

Air strikes will just create more hate and alshabab will use it as propaganda. I am not sure on this one.
They're probaly going to emulate Russia's tactic in Syria and The US has put extra pressure on the building of an national army which means they want to finally sort the shabaab problem out.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
They're probaly going to emulate Russia's tactic in Syria and The US has put extra pressure on the building of an national army which means they want to finally sort the shabaab problem out.
Whats their gain in soughting out alshabab? Trump isnt pro-Ethiopia, hes cut their aid and got close with egypts Sisi

May allah shelter them in trying times. Imagine having no food or few animals only for them to get caught in the airstrikes. I said those provinces because the trump administration declared parts of somalia a warzone and those I named will get hit hard.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Safety of the redsea passage, weakening of the international terrorism circuit, US millitary (complex) gets fed and tested, international leverage, his ego.
So we are a joke of a country :russ:testing ground :mjlol:i think i am gonna go back to claiming somaliland :lolbron:its less ceeb

So we are a joke of a country :russ:testing ground :mjlol:i think i am gonna go back to claiming somaliland :lolbron:its less ceeb
Su-34 where combat tested in Syria during the conflict there's nothing wrong with that it's mutual beneficial :umwhat:
Terrorism needs to be destroyed and the Gov needs good and reliable allies to help with it.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Su-34 where combat tested in Syria during the conflict there's nothing wrong with that it's mutual beneficial :umwhat:
Terrorism needs to be destroyed and the Gov needs good and reliable allies to help with it.
Multial interest kulaha:mjlol: ... WAA SOOMAALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts