US imposes sanctions on those obstructing Democracy in Somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think what is more telling about this list is that Somalia's Chief of the Armed Forces, is a known crook officially sanctioned by the United Kingdom.
This is fake news, I haven't seen one substantial list, the list hasn't been revealed yet but were warned that they will know when they travel.

This is fake news, I haven't seen one substantial list, the list hasn't been revealed yet but were warned that they will know when they travel.
You're talking about the US sanctions. The list posted earlier on this forum was for UK sanctions. Unless someone proves its false, I have no reason to doubt its veracity.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don't know when these people were sanctioned by the UK. It could have been made some time ago.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 19.13.35.png

Those 3 names seems to not be found for some reason? It seems to be fake news. Farmajo, Odawaa, Kheyre or Yasiin ain't on it.

View attachment 216153

Those 3 names seems to not be found for some reason? It seems to be fake news. Farmajo, Odawaa, Kheyre or Yasiin ain't on it.

The list you've quoted appears to be for asset seizures. That could be a different list from those sanctioned from international travel that this thread was about.

The other list wasn't my own, so I can't comment on that.

Trending

Latest posts