Uproar in Mogadishu Puntlander made District Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Bal eega tan lol, "wuts mines is mines and what's urs is also mines" don't get ahead of urself, we're being kind to u don't take it as a weakness, the Mogadishu is the Capital and it happens to be a Abgaal/Hawiye city where everyone is welcomed, just like how u openly claim Puntland, we own the keys to the city of the great Unukaa Leh'anian, be grateful waryaa:ufdup:
Keep the keys to yourself.

I think multi clan cities prospore more than single clan inhabited cities. Look at Bosaaso and Hargeisa. Neither would've been what it is today without contribution from all the different groups that live there

Gambar

VIP
We wanna share it with u as long as u respect the inhabitants:manny:
That's not how it works. You cannot drive people out of a city, hold the keys to it, thrive off of dysfunction then blame others. Keep the keys to yourself. You can't say it's the capital of Somalia but say unuka leh. You can't say you're not qabiilist but you hold the keys to the capital and you elected the president. Pick one.

That's not how it works. You cannot drive people out of a city, hold the keys to it, thrive off of dysfunction then blame others. Keep the keys to yourself. You can't say it's the capital of Somalia but say unuka leh. You can't say you're not qabiilist but you hold the keys to the capital and you elected the president. Pick one.
Lol Puntland "ithinkaa leh" and you want to say "Mogadishu kuligeena Leh"?:gladbron:

Knee-grow bleeese:drakekidding:

But seriously tho, u never made up any significance in xamar, u can still go back to xamar and no one will care who u are let alone ask what qabiil ur from, so stop acting like a victim

So what do you think about moving the Capital "Unuka lehnians", it's a reality that Mogadishu should be "Kuligeen baa Leh". That's the package deal.
If you want to be the capital, then prepare for every single Somali to move there for Government, business and all kind of opportunities. Every Capital is expected to make up all the inhabitants of the country.

Lol @ 'Xamar belongs to all Somalis' as if Somalia as a whole doesn't belong to all Somalis.:icon lol:

The people of Mogadishu did not ask for Mogadishu to be made the capital of Somalia. It was done so because of its historical importance which had nothing to do with other Somalis from other areas. The people of Benadir (currently Shabeellaha Hoose, Shabeellaha Dhexe and Benadir) did not ask to be separated & Benadir today is not public property unless the whole federal system is to be revoked and NO qabiil can claim ANY part of Somalia or any natural resources.

What's mine is mine and what's yours belongs to 'all Somalis'; will not work, no-one is brainless and no-one will accept to be the short-end of the stick.
Either we share everything or we share nothing.

Lol @ 'Xamar belongs to all Somalis' as if Somalia as a whole doesn't belong to all Somalis.:icon lol:

The people of Mogadishu did not ask for Mogadishu to be made the capital of Somalia. It was done so because of its historical importance which had nothing to do with other Somalis from other areas. The people of Benadir (currently Shabeellaha Hoose, Shabeellaha Dhexe and Benadir) did not ask to be separated & Benadir today is not public property unless the whole federal system is to be revoked and NO qabiil can claim ANY part of Somalia or any natural resources. Either we all share equally or everyone remains segregated in their respective qabiil zones & neither of us share!

What's mine is mine and what's yours belongs to 'all Somalis'; will not work, no-one is brainless and no-one will accept to be the short-end of the stick.
Diversification of Mogadishu will be good for the city. What idiot would passover becoming the center of investment for all Somalis :fantasia2:

Gambar

VIP
Lol Puntland "ithinkaa leh" and you want to say "Mogadishu kuligeena Leh"?:gladbron:

Knee-grow bleeese:drakekidding:

But seriously tho, u never made up any significance in xamar, u can still go back to xamar and no one will care who u are let alone ask what qabiil ur from, so stop acting like a victim
Does Puntland hold the capital? What are you talking about significance what have you done besides destroy it?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You can't massacre people, steal their homes, rape their families, turn millions of Somalis into refugees, lead Somalia into anarchy for 26 years and then have the nerve to ask other Somalis to share their ancestral lands with you.

But what do you expect from people who are ruled by Bantus in Tanzania and are using Bantus from Uganada to fight them?

We can't expect Puntland/Somaliland to agree to our resource sharing terms if we don't lead by example on our home turf.

Xamar will be prosperous when every clan from every corner of the country has the confidence to invest in the capital city. It's already growing rabidly because of the the eviction of terrorists, Imagine the ultra growth it can achieve when it removes the stigma of being belong to one specific tribe.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We can't expect Puntland/Somaliland to agree to our resource sharing terms if we don't lead by example on our home turf.

Xamar will be prosperous when every clan from every corner of the country has the confidence to invest in the capital city. It's already growing rabidly because of the the eviction of terrorists, Imagine the ultra growth it can achieve when it removes the stigma of being belong to one specific tribe.
Xamar existed before Hawiye. I don't know why Hawiye cannot imagine a Xamar that doesn't exist solely represented by them. They themselves are invaders to the city by destroying the Ajuuran Sultanate less than 300 years ago. Since then, what have they added onto the city other than destruction? Nothing.

Xamar existed before Hawiye. I don't know why Hawiye cannot imagine a Xamar that doesn't exist solely represented by them. They themselves are invaders to the city by destroying the Ajuuran Sultanate less than 300 years ago.
3211487.gif

Xamar existed before Hawiye. I don't know why Hawiye cannot imagine a Xamar that doesn't exist solely represented by them. They themselves are invaders to the city by destroying the Ajuuran Sultanate less than 300 years ago. Since then, what have they added onto the city other than destruction? Nothing.
We where their during the Mogadishu Sultanate, Ajuuran Sulatanate Hiiraab Imamate, Yacuub Sultanate Sheikh Cali Cusmaan had Ajuuran blood in his veins.

The people of Mogadishu did not ask for Mogadishu to be made the capital of Somalia. It was done so because of its historical importance which had nothing to do with other Somalis from other areas. The people of Benadir (currently Shabeellaha Hoose, Shabeellaha Dhexe and Benadir) did not ask to be separated & Benadir today is not public property unless the whole federal system is to be revoked and NO qabiil can claim ANY part of Somalia or any natural resources.

Either we share everything or we share nothing.
"We didn't land on Plymouth rock, Plymouth rock landed on us" same thing in xamar.

Why do you care ? You obviously don't know anything about xamars history maybe follow threads about it, Xamar is a hawiye city same with las canod being a Dhullo city, don't go acting like a raging baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts