Unbelievable: Turkish Amb meeting with clan elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Colonised for real.
Most common name in somalia will be Erdogan and Istanbul soon.
DgdxCLwW0Acb97N

@SomaliWadaniSoldier you gotta go in on this girl

The Turks have a nice set up in Mogadishu

They have the port, the airport, the hospitals and the schools

Milking it for all its worth $$$

While the rest of Mogadishu lives in squalor

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

:ufdup: for your informations, turkey aint meeting any so called clan elders/leaders BUT the Prominent HG's only, anaga HGs are playing our cards right in allying with the right allies in the changing political world, our eyes is on the ball in attaining the Throne, and Turkey (and Bullets) is our vehicle to that Throne.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I wonder why Turkey confines its self to Xamar all the natural resources are outside of Xamar look what UAE is doing why don’t they ever exert their influence in other places:farmajoyaab:

:ufdup: for your informations, turkey aint meeting any so called clan elders/leaders BUT the Prominent HG's only, anaga HGs are playing our cards right in allying with the right allies in the changing political world, our eyes is on the ball in attaining the Throne, and Turkey (and Bullets) is our vehicle to that Throne.

they also met with mudulood i guess you're not as important as you thought.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
I wonder why Turkey confines its self to Xamar all the natural resources are outside of Xamar look what UAE is doing why don’t they ever exert their influence in other places:farmajoyaab:
Turks and Qatar are infiltrating the central gov and wider Somali society .

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
how can someone be hawyie and not know mudulood :draketf:
Warya if you ain't Xawadle (leading HS) or HG (leading GM) or even a Murursade that is leading Somalia, then shut your irrelevant unknown mudolud arse the fock up.

Again for the last time DON'T QUOTE ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending