Unauthorized "doctors" aka spies from Somaliland region arrested in Sanaag state by Caare forces

Having read your well informed response you seem to understand the issues but you seem very delusional in the magnitude of the problem and you're mediation solution hope is beyond ridiculous even laughable we don't want somaliland rubbish no more bixi clan stuff and no wars of aggression with punt land and stop stealing lands in ssc we just want to live in peace in our own area and govern it ourselves under the legitimate country of Somalia
Bro you are not Habar Yonis cut the bullshit. HY have legitimate grievances against but they are not what you are talking about. You must take everyone for kids.

Having read your well informed response you seem to understand the issues but you seem very delusional in the magnitude of the problem and you're mediation solution hope is beyond ridiculous even laughable we don't want somaliland rubbish no more bixi clan stuff and no wars of aggression with punt land and stop stealing lands in ssc we just want to live in peace in our own area and govern it ourselves under the legitimate country of Somalia

Like I said before and many other Habar Yonnis, you are not HY so I don't think the "WE" is important so you might as well leave the "WE" out of the response. Overwhelming, GX support SL. But, they THEY don't like MB.

typical when you cant argue claim the other person is not hyonis typical tactics of khatland
Nonsense your argument points are what someone from puntland or a dhulo would use. What does the average HY care about puntland or SSC when he is the first person they would turn against if they have the military superiority. You don’t the land you are claiming it’s history. Which makes you look suspect. Who is your reer abti be honest.

Bohol

VIP
If Large part of Gadhweyn are against the Government how is Ceerigaabo still under Sland?

Due to the mayor Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur (who has been the mayor for decades) and his sub clan Abdalle Xamuud who dominate Ceerigaabo. Once he switches though, it is game over.

Due to the mayor Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur (who has been the mayor for decades) and his sub clan Abdalle Xamuud who dominate Ceerigaabo. Once he switches though, it is game over.
So what you're saying is, if he doesn't switch sides Ceerigaabo will stay under Sland.:lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne the Gabiley kid thought Sanaag state is Somaliland region kulaha we had permission from Somaliland region before they got arrested for trespassing. :lol: Atleast he learned it the hard way that it is not Sland now. :nvjpqts:

upload_2019-12-28_17-51-18.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne the Gabiley kid thought Sanaag state is Somaliland region kulaha we had permission from Somaliland region before they got arrested for trespassing. :lol: Atleast he learned it the hard way that it is not Sland now. :nvjpqts:

View attachment 85740
Just checked out the Facebook post and replies caare citizens were calling for capital punishment for the illegal immigrants detained by sanaag state police :siilaanyolaugh:

:gucciwhat::russ::russ::russ::russ::deadosama: DeGmAdA hAwD aKA sAnAaG.
Come look at this sheegato. @Abdurahman_somali @DRACO @Gucci mane @Factz @shum33 @CirJiid
Bro you are not Habar Yonis cut the bullshit. HY have legitimate grievances against but they are not what you are talking about. You must take everyone for kids.

inadeer, thank you very much.
ninkan waa nin jaban who is trying to pose as a Garhajix .
You are absolutely correct, Habar Yonis have a legitimate grievance against the MB's administration and his policies . Furthermore, you have people that are trying to exploit HY grievances for his own political and ideological expediency. Since When majority Habar Yonis was " midnimo Somalia" ……..I as a HY never was" Somaliweyne" nor is my family. I'm thinking to myself, what in the hell would A habar Yonis or even reer sheikh isaaq in general benefit from a reunion with Konfurta …….

Trending

Latest posts