Unauthorized "doctors" aka spies from Somaliland region arrested in Sanaag state by Caare forces

Bohol

VIP
:pachah1:Haye sxb. Unless Caarre controls Ceeri no one will take that title seriously.

In due time. He controls a territory bigger than Gabiley district (which he didn't a year ago) that is impressive for a rebel group that was only created in 2018 summer.

He controls barren land. I doubt there is more than 2k inhabitants in those mountains. And how long has this rebel group been in existence. Caare is a soldier not a politician, and Ina Bihi will eventually put money on his head. And he will be smoked by one of his soldiers.

Bohol

VIP
He controls barren land. I doubt there is more than 2k inhabitants in those mountains. And how long has this rebel group been in existence. Caare is a soldier not a politician, and Ina Bihi will eventually put money on his head. And he will be smoked by one of his soldiers.

It is the most populated area in Ceerigaabo district. As for any "assassination" is futile as many of his soldiers are his own sub clan, they joined him at the start for ideology not money. There is more of a chance of Muse Bixi being assassinated.

The spies arrested consist of 4 men and 4 women. Do those rats look "doctors" to you lot. :pachah1: .

80426625_1452488008232091_4804444258046050304_n.jpg

Wait...….. I think I know the guy with the Pacman shirt on the right ……………….. he is a
diaspora

It is the most populated area in Ceerigaabo district. As for any "assassination" is futile as many of his soldiers are his own sub clan, they joined him at the start for ideology not money. There is more of a chance of Muse Bixi being assassinated.
I though the city would be the most populated part of the district. So you are saying Caare rebel groups is a Saacad Yonis militia. The Gaadweyn are still loyal to Somaliland it seems.

Bohol

VIP
I though the city would be the most populated part of the district. So you are saying Caare rebel groups is a Saacad Yonis militia. The Gaadweyn are still loyal to Somaliland it seems.

Outside of the city. It is a mix but majority are SY, nevertheless large parts of Muuse Ismaaciil removed Sland from their areas which is why Xeromooli is his base.

Outside of the city. It is a mix but majority are SY, nevertheless large parts of Muuse Ismaaciil removed Sland from their areas which is why Xeromooli is his base.
If Large part of Gadhweyn are against the Government how is Ceerigaabo still under Sland?

@Younes Osman why can't futo bixi focus on his own people killed by liyu in qabiley instead of caare sanaag ssc and awdal

They are the people that needed the jegan militia the most, why didn't futo bixi go to them.

waalal.why do you have to qabil it for...….. you are saying he needs to focus on HA instead of the whole country...……….
I do believe there needs to be SERIOUIS POLITICAL REFORMS with regards to policies and political parties that based on subclan lines when you look at Beesha reer sheikh issaq. But, I think Bihi needs to let the elders and influential leaders in Sannag province to mediate and take the lead which is the best outcome with regards to the Caare and inter clan violence issues. In addition, to an early General election. From my experience , there are some Habar awal that I talked to or heard conversations that don't agree with the MB administration in regards to policy and code of conduct in the pollical sphere i.e (opposition politicians being arrested, freedom of Media, land theft etc) . But, overwhelming, do support MBs administration which is a concern. One of my concerns is the MB's Cabinet which is overwhelmingly Sa'ad musa and ciise Musa, Kahin is probably the only Habar Jeclo is the cabinet. Furthermore, when it comes to GX I think there is probably none or few in the cabinet from my understanding based on individual concerns when speaking to GX.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
waalal.why do you have to qabil it for...….. you are saying he needs to focus on HA instead of the whole country...……….
I do believe there needs to be SERIOUIS POLITICAL REFORMS with regards to policies and political parties that based on subclan lines when you look at Beesha reer sheikh issaq. But, I think Bihi needs to let the elders and influential leaders in Sannag province to mediate and take the lead which is the best outcome. In addition, to an early General election. From my experience , there are some Habar awal that I talked to or heard conversations that don't agree with the MB administration in regards to policy and code of conduct in the pollical sphere i.e (opposition politicians being arrested, freedom of Media, land theft etc) . But, overwhelming, do support MBs administration which is a concern. One of my concerns is the MB's Cabinet which is overwhelmingly Sa'ad musa and ciise Musa, Kahin is probably the only Habar Jeclo is the cabinet. Furthermore, when it comes to GX I think there is probably none or few in the cabinet from my understanding based on individual concerns when speaking to GX.
Having read your well informed response you seem to understand the issues but you seem very delusional in the magnitude of the problem and you're mediation solution hope is beyond ridiculous even laughable we don't want somaliland rubbish no more bixi clan stuff and no wars of aggression with punt land and stop stealing lands in ssc we just want to live in peace in our own area and govern it ourselves under the legitimate country of Somalia