UN sides with SL-UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
You have no claim on our lands, that's why Somalia hasn't taken us there yet. We were already a country before Somalia and we gave our land to unite with you guys and took it back when we left, and Somalia actually didn't sign their papers correct so the 1st union wasn't even legitimate, but Somaliland isn't a party to this new constitution so there's no legal basis to claim we're apart of it
Who is, "We". Wallahi you isaaqs think you respresent everyone in the north and jail whomever disagrees, dictator ting init? You think you can turn into mini eritrea with Abgaal watching? You wish!

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Who is, "We". Wallahi you isaaqs think you respresent everyone in the north and jail whomever disagrees, dictator ting init? You think you can turn into mini eritrea with Abgaal watching? You wish!
We = everyone that lives in Somaliland borders. May it be Isaaq, dhulbahante, warsangeli etc.. All the same

We do represent everyone in the north. Most Dhulbahante are pro SL and Warsangeli is like 50/50. And "we" is everybody. SL is inclusive

waraabe

Your superior

wait, this jebarti kid is pretending to be hutu? :drakelaugh::pachah1:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
We = everyone that lives in Somaliland borders. May it be Isaaq, dhulbahante or sub clans of darood.. All the same
We do represent everyone in the north. Most Dhulbahante are pro SL and Warsangeli is like 50/50.
Somiland won't ever be recognised and here is the simple truth of why. If it does become recognised other states such as puntland, jubbaland, and hiranland would do so as well, ultimately leading to the balkanisation of Somalia as a whole, what's the problem with this you wonder? First and foremost, a split somalia is easy pickings to the international community, the only reason we're not a puppet state like Iraq is thanks to us being unified, balkanisation would completely destroy that. Second of all, it would lead to clan states such as hiranland becoming mini nations, meaning old beef, such as regional struggles, who gets what, etc would reignite with no one to stop them. This would lead to all of somalia being war torn, no longer would we have terrorists, but mini armies trying to destroy each other like in the past, we would knowingly recreate past history.

Second of all, I'm pretty sure Dhulbahante nor any Darod clan would ever support somaliland, especially when the sub clan publically says It wouldn't recognise a rogue state such as somaliland.

Wallahi I can't understand this brothers, why try to divide your people so hard?
In my honest opinion really don't see the point in a "Somaliland", especially one based on clan.

Why do you guys even have hatred for southerners?
wait, this jebarti kid is pretending to be hutu? :drakelaugh::pachah1:
Nothing wrong with being hawiye, I am sheekhaal. Stop with being racist you fivehead looking eggplant
images

Somiland won't ever be recognised and here is the simple truth of why. If it does become recognised other states such as puntland, jubbaland, and hiranland would do so as well, ultimately leading to the balkanisation of Somalia as a whole, what's the problem with this you wonder? First and foremost, a split somalia is easy pickings to the international community, the only reason we're not a puppet state like Iraq is thanks to us being unified, balkanisation would completely destroy that. Second of all, it would lead to clan states such as hiranland becoming mini nations, meaning old beef, such as regional struggles, who gets what, etc would reignite with no one to stop them. This would lead to all of somalia being war torn, no longer would we have terrorists, but mini armies trying to destroy each other like in the past, we would knowingly recreate past history.

Second of all, I'm pretty sure Dhulbahante nor any Darod clan would ever support somaliland, especially when the sub clan publically says It wouldn't recognise a rogue state such as somaliland.

Wallahi I can't understand this brothers, why try to divide your people so hard?
In my honest opinion really don't see the point in a "Somaliland", especially one based on clan.

Nothing wrong with being hawiye, I am sheekhaal. Stop with being racist you fivehead looking eggplant
images

I didn't read your bullshit past you calling out UK Landers for the 100th time. Hop off their their not your daddy Garacyahow

If you do become recognised, just know that all of somalia will get fucked, including you.

Not really. If we do get recognized it means we'll be able to tap into world bank funds like Somalia does. That's more millions every year to use that we are currently cut off from. We are not neefs like you guys , we will put that money to hood use

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Not really. If we do get recognized it means we'll be able to tap into world bank funds like Somalia does. That's more millions every year to use that we are currently cut off from. We are not neefs like you guys , we will put that money to hood use
To what use? To feed the rich? Don't act like you're better than everyone else when you're worse off than xamar which is a warzone. All the money goes to the rich, and it's disgusting.

Keep trying, sxb, just don't feed your children this poison so this becomes something ridiculous.

To what use? To feed the rich? Don't act like you're better than everyone else when you're worse off than xamar which is a warzone. All the money goes to the rich, and it's disgusting.

Keep trying, sxb, just don't feed your children this poison so this becomes something ridiculous.

We're not worse off than xamar. Hargeisa is a city built by somalia's. Xamar was built by Italians and then the international community which pumps $1 billion into mogadishu every single year. Mogadishu should be light-years ahead of where it is now with all that money flowing in.

We'll use that money responsibly but I won't explain how because youre sick in the head with SL hate

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If you do become recognised, just know that all of somalia will get fucked, including you.
but is Puntland, Jubbaland etc a successor state to once a recognized state? Somaliland was already a country once saaxib. What one state are we talking about? We have been seperated the last 28 years..

Wallahi you are stuck on being one state that you don't realize we can still work together. We are still Somali and we still speak the Somali language.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

images
We don't need to be recognized when you have been separated for 28 years and recently you can check for yourself Somaliland has entered into deals with foreign nations. In 10 years I suspect the issue will be moot. Somaliland already operate freely and with time there will be more freedom to enter into deals with foreign states.

Look at how UN responded to the whole UAE military base, basically they did not care. Recognition is not everything but it would help.

If Somaliland gets recognized it will not be the end of Somalia because we will get our shit together and we expect you to as well.

If Somaliland succeed Somalia will fail is basically what you are telling me.. Which is not the case..

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
but is Puntland, Jubbaland etc a successor state to once a recognized state? Somaliland was already a country once saaxib. What one state are we talking about? We have been seperated the last 28 years..

Wallahi you are stuck on being one state that you don't realize we can still work together. We are still Somali and we still speak the Somali language.
Then why the need to secede? Together we are strong! What we can't accomplish alone, we can together..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Then why the need to secede? Together we are strong! What we can't accomplish alone, we can together..
Brother you seem to have one very big misconception that we are united today. We have been separate for 28 years.

There has been little to none successful negotiations between Somaliland and Somalia in the past three decades.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
We don't need to be recognized when you have been separated for 28 years and recently you can check for yourself Somaliland has entered into deals with foreign nations. In 10 years I suspect the issue will be moot. Somaliland already operate freely and with time there will be more freedom to enter into deals with foreign states.

Look at how UN responded to the whole UAE military base, basically they did not care. Recognition is not everything but it would help.

If Somaliland gets recognized it will not be the end of Somalia because we will get our shit together and we expect you to as well.

If Somaliland succeed Somalia will fail is basically what you are telling me.. Which is not the case..
Balkanisation will occur over all of africa with regions becoming countries, you don't think that'll be a issue? They wont give recognition due to South Sudan and how that turned out, and because everyone wants to avoid the balkanisation of all of africa. It would be clan leaders leading their little regions and comparing who's got the bigger dicks.

If you manage to secede, then good for you, I pray that you succeed as a nation should you secede. Good luck.

We were already seperate before. We gave that up , and we got screwed over by you folks. We learned our lesson. Never again. We had the most to lose during that unity since we already had a country. We sacrificed the most and still got screwed over.

We can accomplish more on our own and with like minded people. You guys are not like minded

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Balkanisation will occur over all of africa with regions becoming countries, you don't think that'll be a issue? They wont give recognition due to South Sudan and how that turned out, and because everyone wants to avoid the balkanisation of all of africa. It would be clan leaders leading their little regions and comparing who's got the bigger dicks.

If you manage to secede, then good for you, I pray that you succeed as a nation should you secede. Good luck.
We already seceded illegally 28 years ago bro.

I wish the same for Somalia. All success and growth in all ways that are good.

The thing is because we want to legally secede people think we can't work together I see the opposite.

As soon as we legally secede we can start to put all the issues we have behind us and work together as good neighbors. Somali to somali.

DRACO

VIP
We already seceded illegally 28 years ago bro.

I wish the same for Somalia. All success and growth in all ways that are good.

The thing is because we want to legally secede people think we can't work together I see the opposite.

As soon as we legally secede we can start to put all the issues we have behind us and work together as good neighbors. Somali to somali.
Thats what iv'e been saying. But qabilists purposely blind themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending