UN sides with SL-UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
the UN has rejected Somalia's complaint letter to the UN security council regarding SL trade and security deals, and stated that they cant do anything

www.horndiplomat.com/2018/03/29/somaliland-inner-city-press-asks-un-about-uae-deal-and-somalia-complaint-un-says-bilateral-dispute/

The UN is the latest organisation which has rejected somalia's complaints about SL-UAE trade and security deals, previously Somalia has complained to international organisations such the Arab League and the African Union who both rejected Somalia on this same issue

:drakelaugh::pachah1::banderas::drakelaugh:

:deadmanny: What the fck did these niggas think the Arab League & AU would do lol.
AU only does shit if coups & Civil wars happen.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Wallahi you dorks have nothing else to do but act like this all day long, go outside you neefs, get some fresh air and maybe you wouldn't be acting like someone with a inferiority complex.

Also the guy with the chinese profile is a disgusting person who supports rape to push somaliland agendas, disgusting individual.

These UK landers are so nasty with their attitudes, wallahi nothing good can happen to somalia, cause they'll always want to talk shit. Bastards have no freedom of speech and act like their a successful when they're poorer than xamar who is basically in a state of war.

You don't see landers like these fools anywhere else.

#FAILEDPEOPLE
#NoCulture
#TheWhitePeopleOfTheHorn

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Question: And I have another… it's sort of… it's a UAE question. There was… Yesterday, in the Council, Somalia made a point of saying that they… they believe that a… an agreement between the UAE and Somaliland to build a military base is illegal and… and… I guess I wanted to ask, since the UN has this Envoy, Mr. Michael Keating, it seems like it's… it's a pretty big standoff between a de facto autonomous region agreeing to a military base by another country, the UAE. Some people say this was permitted under an Ankara agreement. Some say they aren't. What's the UN's position on the UAE building a military base in Somaliland?

Deputy Spokesman: Ultimately, these are discussions that need to be resolved bilaterally between the Governments of Somalia and the United Arab Emirates. Come on up, Brenden.

No mention of somaliland fairytale land by spokesman kkkkkkkkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi you dorks have nothing else to do but act like this all day long, go outside you neefs, get some fresh air and maybe you wouldn't be acting like someone with a inferiority complex.

Also the guy with the chinese profile is a disgusting person who supports rape to push somaliland agendas, disgusting individual.

These UK landers are so nasty with their attitudes, wallahi nothing good can happen to somalia, cause they'll always want to talk shit. Bastards have no freedom of speech and act like their a successful when they're poorer than xamar who is basically in a state of war.

You don't see landers like these fools anywhere else.

#FAILEDPEOPLE
#NoCulture
#TheWhitePeopleOfTheHorn

i think one of uhuru's concubines has escaped and she is super emotional :pachah1:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Deputy Spokesman: Ultimately, these are discussions that need to be resolved bilaterally between the Governments of Somalia and the United Arab Emirates.”

you left that part out, i wonder why.

waraabe

Your superior
Question: And I have another… it's sort of… it's a UAE question. There was… Yesterday, in the Council, Somalia made a point of saying that they… they believe that a… an agreement between the UAE and Somaliland to build a military base is illegal and… and… I guess I wanted to ask, since the UN has this Envoy, Mr. Michael Keating, it seems like it's… it's a pretty big standoff between a de facto autonomous region agreeing to a military base by another country, the UAE. Some people say this was permitted under an Ankara agreement. Some say they aren't. What's the UN's position on the UAE building a military base in Somaliland?

Deputy Spokesman: Ultimately, these are discussions that need to be resolved bilaterally between the Governments of Somalia and the United Arab Emirates. Come on up, Brenden.

No mention of somaliland fairytale land by spokesman kkkkkkkkkkk
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

the UN told you to f*ck off and you are trying to spin thus :russ:

nikka will try to spin anything, nikka tell you the turkish colonisation is good because it will make the southerns lighter skinned :pachah1:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
listen, if you arent a sheegato you wont be telling us you are a samaroon from awdal in every single comment you make on the forum.... you are simply trying too hard not to be sheeato... my last reply to you sheegato from punani state

@Boqor go and make a thread about it somewhere else, we all know why you are trying to derail the thread

Listen, I can write about whatever I please :drakelaugh:face it, you made a thread hyping up somaliland and you want everyone to follow along like sheep.

I replied specifically about the topic at hand. If I add comments involving Awdal then deal with it because that region is a part of the self-proclaimed Somaliland state.

Don't make thread if you just want to wank over your own points, make a group chat for that shit.

Calling me a troll to dismiss my points haye

giphy.gif

waraabe

Your superior
Deputy Spokesman: Ultimately, these are discussions that need to be resolved bilaterally between the Governments of Somalia and the United Arab Emirates.”

you left that part, i wonder why.
it doesnt concern Somaliland, Somaliland didnt make the complaint and Somaliland,

hayaay great victory for uhuru's colony, they said the gov of somalia :pachah1:

the UN literally just said what we have been all saying, it cant do anything about Somaliland - UAE,
tell me, when is the UN security council punishing the UAE :russ:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

the UN told you to f*ck off and you are trying to spin thus :russ:

nikka will try to spin anything, nikka tell you the turkish colonisation is good because it will make the southerns lighter skinned :pachah1:

He said its between goatfuckers and Somalis.

The deputy spokesman didnt humiliate himself by mentioning lowly somaliland kkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
Listen, I can write about whatever I please :drakelaugh:face it, you made a thread hyping up somaliland and you want everyone to follow along like sheep.

I replied specifically about the topic at hand. If I add comments involving Awdal then deal with it because that region is a part of the self-proclaimed Somaliland state.

Don't make thread if you just want to wank over your own points, make a group chat for that shit.

Calling me a troll to dismiss my points haye

giphy.gif

now the sheegato is crying, listen no one is gonna take you seriously. A person who is not claiming fake region wouldnt constantly state in every single comment they are clan x and from region y, no one will buy it :siilaanyolaugh:

Here is the samaroon people in borama

good luck with you next sheegato attempt, i am sure it will get better the more you practice :samwelcome:

Dunno why Mugadisho wants SL to withhold selling the port, Puntland has sold ports too...

It’s simply about controlling somebody else, the fairness of the deal isn’t the issue...

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
He said its between goatfuckers and Somalis.

The deputy spokesman didnt humiliate himself by mentioning lowly somaliland kkkkk
why would he mention Somaliland? it was the amisom colony of somalia crying about the UAE and the UN told you to stop crying and talk to the UAE :gaasdrink:

If he mentioned fake land , u would use it the whole day as ictiraaf kkkk

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
now the sheegato is crying, listen no one is gonna take you seriously. A person who is not claiming fake region wouldnt constantly state in every single comment they are clan x and from region y, no one will buy it :siilaanyolaugh:

Here is the samaroon people in borama

good luck with you next sheegato attempt, i am sure it will get better the more you practice :samwelcome:

you seriously think I'm out here pretending to be reer awdal just to argue with you
tenor.gif

talk about self absorbed

I guess we'll speak again when I make another awdal post, since you are watching my every move apparently. :mjhaps:

waraabe

Your superior
you seriously think I'm out here pretending to be reer awdal just to argue with you
tenor.gif

talk about self absorbed

I guess we'll speak to again when I make another awdal post, since you are watching my every move apparently. :mjhaps:

why dont other users constantly mention their clan and their region in every comment :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.